- Check calls. // Cabinet Maker;7/14/2006, Issue 5496, p4
The article informs about the check calls made by the reporters of the journal to the company Europe by Net. The reporters first enquired for a chair of B&B Italia SpA and a sofa from Poliform. The reporters were told to go to one of the four retailers of London namely Harrods, Shetlands and...
- SERENISSIMO. Petkanas, Christopher // House Beautiful;Oct2000, Vol. 142 Issue 10, p104
Focuses on how architect Antonio Citterio redesigned the showroom of Italian furniture company B&B Italia in Manhattan, New York City.
- Back Up. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p14
Features living design legend Gaetano Pesce's Up series furniture collection revived by manufacturer by B&B Italia at the Milan 2000 show. Pieces composing Up; Reasons why the Up series will never be sold in Great Britain.
- Transparent class. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p12
Describes the retail store of furniture supplier B&B Italia in Milan, Italy. Store location; Space allocation for house and office furniture; Display techniques; Use of glass exterior; Store's architectural plan.
- B&B Italia turns to Winkreative. // Design Week;5/27/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p5
Reports that upscale Italian furniture company B&B Italia is set to relaunch with a branding revamp by Winkreative in September 2004. Decision for a complete overhaul and audit of the brand; Changes in corporate identity and advertising; Aim to broaden the message and attract more people.
- Milan's 43rd Annual Salone del Mobile: A weeklong
celebration of design. Minutillo, Josephine // Architectural Record;Jul2004, Vol. 192 Issue 7, p211
Milan's Salone del Mobile is unlike any other furniture fair people are likely to attend. For an entire week every April, in Milan, Italy, and it's not just furniture lovers who come to take part in the spectacle. From retailers and architects to fashion designers and car makers, attendees come...
- B&B Italia names Moran president. // Furniture/Today;8/28/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p21
The article reports that Valerie Moran has resigned as CEO of French furniture manufacturer Grange to become president of B&B Italia, a high-end Italian furniture producer. Moran has also resigned as vice president of marketing, fashion and brand development at Aga Home, an affiliate company of...
- welcome back. Busch, Jennifer Thiele // Contract;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p28
The article reports that Novedrate, Italy-based B&B Italia is officially applying its high-design perspective to Project Collection, a standard furniture line for the commercial marketplace. The line offers consumers the option of specifying furnishings that specifically are designed for the...
- New showroom full of introductions. // Architectural Record;Jul2003, Vol. 191 Issue 7, p218
For the first time in almost 40 years, B&B Italia SpA was a no-show at the furniture fair. B&B abandoned its stand at the fairgrounds this year to present at its sprawling new showroom, also by Citterio, on Milan's fashionable Via Durini. The Andy sofa collection by Paolo Piva was expanded this...