C-charge hitting profits
- Parking fees add to congestion charge woe. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p2
Reports on the effect of the congestion charge on furniture stores in the charging zones in London, England. Parking restrictions imposed by the councils; Termination of the plans of Chair Co. to establish stores in the city; Creation of the permit holder only parking scheme by the councils.
- Congestion charging. // Employee Benefits;2003 Benefits Book, p7
Reports on the introduction of congestion charging in London, England on February 17, 2003.
- For whom the roads toll. // Director (00123242);Feb2003, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p60
Discusses the effect of implementation of congestion charge on small companies in London, England. Steps taken to ensure the success of the system; Amount of money to be paid by small companies towards congestion charges; Options for businesses to avoid charges.
- AN OPEN LETTER TO KEN. Traffic, Sally // Truck & Driver;Jan2003, p21
Presents a letter on disadvantages of possible congestion charges imposed on drivers to access the central London region in England. Problems faced by drivers due to charges; Need for the development of local transportation system in central London.
- It ain't broke yet, so let's fix it now. Fettig, David // Fedgazette;Apr96, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on developments related to traffic congestion pricing in the Minneapolis Metropolitan Area. Pricing as an effort to address traffic congestion; Ramp meters; Comments from officials.
- Primer on congestion pricing. Dahl, David S. // Fedgazette;Apr96, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on congestion pricing. Externalities; Cost per vehicle mile; Geometrical analysis of congestion pricing.
- Public sector pays the price. Lewis, Jane // Personnel Today;3/4/2003, p10
Discusses congestion charging introduced in London, England. Inconsistency of the scheme's devisers with regard to key public sector workers; Decision of several employers to pay the travel expenses; Implications of the charging on human resources in London.
- Controversial congestion levy expected in 2016. // Hungary A.M.;10/31/2014, p6
The articles reports that the Budapest congestion levy, proposed by Budapest General Assembly in Hungary, may be expected in 2016.
- Congestion charges add to levels of GP bureaucracy. Smith, Nick // GP: General Practitioner;11/4/2002, p20
Reports on imposition of congestion charge for driving into central London during the day after February 17, 2003. Provision of general practitioners to claim back the money from their primary care trusts; Mention of congestion charging zones; Fine for non-registered trips into central city.