- Department stores feel the yo-yo effect. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p4
Reports on the sales performance of furniture and furnishings stores in Great Britain as of August 12, 2002. Concerns about a spending slowdown; Share prices of leading furniture and furnishings retailers.
- First stock delivery at new IKEA store. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2009, Issue 5620, p10
The article reports on the first delivery of stock received by the new IKEA store in Southampton, England. It cites that new 34,000 square foot store will opening on February 12, 2009 at 10 a.m. Allesandra Taffe, store manager of IKEA store, stated that the employees are working so hard for the...
- GUS and Next break downtrend. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2005, Issue 5464, p6
Reports on the market performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of increase in share price for Homestyle; Price share gained by Next; Factors contributing to the market performance of retailers.
- Weekly Stock Index. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/28/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 19, p28
Presents a chart depicting the stocks of various retail stores in New York City.
- Weekly Stock Index. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/27/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 99, p24
Reports on the performance of retail stocks in the U.S. Percentage change of stock prices; Performance to earnings ratio.
- THE WEEK IN STOCKS AT THE CLOSE THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2006. // SN: Supermarket News;4/3/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p66
This article presents charts of retailer stocks in the U.S.
- Weekly Stock Index. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 81, p15
Presents the weekly stock index for retail stores in the U.S. for April 2003. Sales; Amount change; Stocks.
- Share Update on 24 May. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p7
Reveals the stock performance of furniture industry retailers in Great Britain, current as of May 28, 2004. Beale; MFI Furniture; DFS Furniture; Laura Ashley; Collins and Hayes.
- Discounting retail stocks. Dravo, Ed // FW;9/12/95, Vol. 164 Issue 19, p77
Opinion. Discourages investors from buying into retail stocks, especially department stores and apparel retailers. What signs indicate that consumers don't have more money to spend; The rise in income of only the top 20% of workers over the past 15 years; Predicament of the American middle...