ScS falls from its peak with little bruising
- SCS. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p10
Evaluates the upholstery specialist SCS' retail store along Victoria Road in Fenton, England.
- ScS Bridge Road. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p11
Comments on the quality of customer service and products offered by ScS furniture store on Bridge Road in Great Britain.
- ScS Greyhound Retail Park. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p11
Reports on the customer services at the ScS furniture store at Greyhound Retail Park in Great Britain.
- Glasgow first for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p4
Reports on the opening of the first store of ScS Upholstery in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Homestyle and ScS prices leap ahead. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p6
Reports the stock prices of upholstery manufacturers in Great Britain as of May 2001. Reason for the increased prices of Homestyle and ScS; Effect of analysts visit to MFI on share prices; Increase in share price index in the industry.
- Cabinet Maker portfolio profile. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p6
This article reports that Austin Friars has created a Cabinet Maker share portfolio by notionally investing 10,000 pounds in five companies: 3,000 pounds in GUS, 2,000 pounds each in Kingfisher PLC, Merchant Retail and AGA AB, and 1,000 pounds in ScS Corp. During the year he will occasionally...
- Slower but sure sales. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p4
The article reports that Great Britain-based retail outlet company ScS has seen slow growth in the first quarter of 2005, but is still increasing the sales of its products. Like for like growth has slowed from 11% in the 18 weeks to 6 February, to 7% in the 26 weeks to 31 March and 6% in the 33...
- ScS sets the style for store expansion. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p5
The article reports on the plans of ScS Corp. to open a new branch in Stockton. The new Stockton branch will be a pilot site for store design and product launches. This branch will be operational from October 1, 2004.
- SCS celebrates profits with new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p3
The article focuses on the opening of new stores by SCS Upholstery in England. The company announced the opening seven new nationwide stores. The announcement came in the same week when the company revealed that its profits were up by 10%. The seven new stores will take the total number of...