- Cost Effectiveness of Peginterferon Î±-2a Plus Ribavirin versus Interferon Î±-2b Plus Ribavirin as Initial Therapy for Treatment-Naive Chronic Hepatitis C. Arguedas, Miguel // PharmacoEconomics;2004, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p477
The article presents information on the cost effectiveness of peginterferon alpha-2a plus ribavirin versus interferon alpha-2b plus ribavirin as initial therapy for treatment of chronic hepatitis C. Hepatitis C virus infection has become a worldwide problem, not only in terms of morbidity and...
- Cost Effectiveness of Peginterferon Î±-2a Plus Ribavirin versus Interferon Î±-2b Plus Ribavirin as Initial Therapy for Treatment-Naive Chronic Hepatitis C. The Authors' Reply. Sullivan, Sean D; Patel, Kavita; Green, Jesse // PharmacoEconomics;2004, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p479
Presents a letter to the editor about the cost effectiveness of peginterferon alpha-2a plus ribavirin versus interferon alpha-2b plus ribavirin as initial therapy for treatment of naive chronic Hepatitis C.
- The effect of pegylated interferon-alpha2b and ribavirin combination therapy for chronic hepatitis C infection in elderly patients. // BMC Research Notes;2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p135
The article presents information on a study which analyzes the effect and safety of pegylated interferon-alpha-2b plus ribavirin combination therapy in chronic hepatitis C infection in elderly patients. The interferon therapy helps in clearing hepatitis C virus infection and preventing the...
- A 12-Month Course of Combination Therapy with Interferon-Î± and Ribavirin in Chronic Hepatitis due to Coinfection with Hepatitis B and C Viruses. Yalcin, K.; Degertekin, H. // Clinical Drug Investigation;2002, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p797
Describes a 12-month course of combination therapy with interferon-alpha and ribavirin in chronic hepatitis due to coinfection with hepatitis B and C viruses. Effects of interferon-alpha and ribavirin on virological, biochemical and histological processes in patients with coinfections; Patient...
- Chronic hepatitis can be hidden, lifelong infection. Zablocki, Elaine // Managed Healthcare Executive;Nov2005, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p34
Reports on the drugs used for the treatment of a serious viral diseases Hepatitis B and C in the U.S. Forms of Interferon for the treatment of hepatitis b and c; Effectivity of Pegylated interferons and ribavirin for the treatment of hepatitis C; Use of an oral antiretroviral Lamivudine for...
- Effects of the combination of PEG-interferon alpha-2B and ribavirin on the inflammation and fibrosis scores of patients with chronic hepatitis C infection who were virologic non-responders to interferon alpha-2B and ribavirin. Hassanein, Tarek I; Barakat, Fatma M; Behling, Cynthia; Myers, Wendy Y; D. Carlson, Meghan; Chatfield, Eileen R; Selim, Khaled M // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS103
An abstract of the article "Effects of the Combination of PEG-interferon Alpha-2B and Ribavirin on the Inflammation and Fibrosis Scores of Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection Who Were Virologic Non-responders to Interferon Alpha-2B and Ribavirin" by Wendy Y. Myers and colleagues is...
- Chronic viral hepatitis C: management update. Gutfreund, Klaus S.; Bain, Vincent G. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/21/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 6, p827
Focuses on the rapidly evolving management of chronic viral hepatitis C. How combination treatment with alpha-2b interferon and ribavirin has been shown to increase response rates; Side effects; Approval of alpha-2b interferon and ribavirin in Canada.
- Alfacalcidol/peginterferon-Î±-2a/ribavirin. // Reactions Weekly;10/12/2013, Issue 1473, p5
An abstract of the article "Vitiligo after combination therapy of pegylated interferon-alpha-2a, ribavirin and vitamin D in a patient with chronic hepatitis C," by N. Oiso and colleagues is presented.
- Peginterferon-Î±-2a/ribavirin. // Reactions Weekly;5/1/2013, Issue 1450, p26
An abstract of the article "Development of sarcoidosis during treatment for chronic hepatitis c with pegylated interferon alpha-2a and ribavirin: Case report and literature review" by B. Cacopardo and colleagues is presented.
- Interferon-Î±-2a. // Reactions Weekly;4/1/2013, Issue 1446, p15
An abstract of the article "Retinopathy with pegylated interferon alpha 2a and ribavirin during a chronic viral hepatitis C," by G. Ngatcha and colleagues is presented.