Reno, Nev., in Legal Dispute With Contractors Over Pipeline Removal
- West Bank storage terminal is sold. Bonura, Chris // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
Reports the purchase of West Bank liquid bulk terminal by Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP in New Orleans, Louisiana. Use of the terminal for storing and transporting chemicals; Storage capacity of the terminal; Details on terminal operators acquired by the company.
- Kinder Morgan sets Phase 2 of Edmonton terminal expansion. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/25/2013, p4
The article reports on contracts to support construction of Phase 2 of the expansion at the Edmonton terminal of Trans Mountain Pipeline in Strathcona County, Alberta that have been entered into by Kinder Morgan Canada Terminals in January 2013, according to Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP.
- Kinder Morgan purchases four Slay Industries terminals. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of four terminals for 98 million U.S. dollars by Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP from Slay Industries.
- Kinder Morgan Restarts Arizona Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2003, Vol. 230 Issue 10, p2
Reports that Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (KMP) has restarted service on its Tucson to Phoenix AZ pipeline in Arizona. Phases of the project; Volume of gasoline, jet fuel and diesel fuel transported by KMP via the pipeline.
- Kinder Morgan plans terminal expansion on Houston Ship Channel. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;5/15/2013, p4
The article reveals the plan of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP to expand its terminal on Houston Ship Channel.
- KINDER MORGAN ENERGY. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/17/2013, pA02
The article reports that Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP has asked Canadian regulators to allow it to expand the Trans Mountain oil pipelines.
- Kinder Morgan begins open season on project that would transport propane. // LP/Gas;Oct2014, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the binding open season launched by the energy company Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP in September 2014 to determine commitments for the Utica to Ontario Pipeline Access (UTOPIA) project for the transportation of ethane and ethane-propane mixtures from the Utica oil shale.
- Kinder Morgan investing in more chemical storage new build, acquisitions. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2013, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p43
The article reports that Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP will invest about 58 million dollars to expand its chemical storage capacity.
- Kinder Morgan announces renewable-fuels venture. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2010, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP has acquired three unit train terminals at Linden in New Jersey, Baltimore in Maryland, and Dallas in Texas from US Development Group LLC to handle its renewable fuels business.