New Jersey to Sell $1.5B Tomorrow To Make Up for Tax-Collection Lull
- OREGON: Klamath Hospital Falls. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p37
Reports on a rating downgrade of $4.4 million of Oregon's Outsanding Series 1991 bonds by credit rating company Fitch Ratings Inc. Rating of $35.8 million in revenue and refunding bonds, Series 2002; Reasons cited for the downgrade.
- Where Have All the Tourists Gone? S&P Revises Hawaii County to Negative. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;08/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30715, p40
Reports on a revision made by Standard & Poor's to its outlook for the general obligation (GO) credit rating of Hawaii County, Hawaii. County's issuance of 48.8 million dollars of GO debt on August 31, 1999; Decline in tourism in the area; Reduction in the amount of revenues the county receives...
- Moody's Drops Cleveland Debt, Adds Negative Outlook. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33280, p20
The article reports on the downgrade and assignment of a negative outlook to all outstanding debt of the municipal government of Cleveland by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in 2010 in Ohio.
- Making sense of credit-rating blues. Suderman, Arlan // Ohio Farmer;Sep2011, Vol. 307 Issue 9, p81
The article presents information on the fall in the U.S. credit rating and it also discusses the failure of the U.S to pay the bondholders who financed the sovereign debt.
- S&P raises N.Y.S. GO debt to A-plus. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;11/10/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30766, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's raised its rating on New York State due to improvements in the state's fiscal discipline. Impact of the upgrade on several categories of debt issued by the state or on its behalf; Factors that can affect the state's potential to be upgraded to a higher rating.
- Golden Gate Utility System, Fla., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/6/2015, p24
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services upgraded its rating for the utility revenue debt of the Florida Governmental Utility Authority (FGUA).
- Kuwait. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/10/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p23
Reports on United States rating agency Moody's Investors Service's assignment of first-time rating to Lebanon's sovereign local currency long-term debt.
- Fitch Affirms Jefferson County's Post-Bankruptcy Sewer Ratings. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;11/19/2015, p1
Jefferson County, Ala.,'s 2013 sewer system debt remains at junk levels even though the county's post-bankruptcy plan is working as intended so far, Fitch said while affirming its double-B ratings.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p27
Reports developments related to public finance in the U.S. Revision made to the credit rating of the outstanding debt of the port of Palm Beach County, Florida by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Downgrade of the credit quality of the state of South Carolina; Increase in the general fund...