South Carolina to Refund $157 Million as Moody's Lowers Outlook
- Recently Lowered Florida School District Readies $38M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p44
Reports on the plans of Alachua County, Florida School District to refund $37.5 million of general obligation bonds. Manager and financial advisor for the offering; Ratings for the issue by various rating agencies; Reasons behind the negative outlook of the district by rating agency Moody's...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Moody's Revises Wisconsin GO Credit to Stable From Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p33
Reports on the revision of the general obligation credit rating of Wisconsin to stable from negative by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Improvement of liquidity position in the current fiscal year; Increase in state revenue; Stability of the economy and financial condition.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Carlstadt, N.J., Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p2
Reports on the rating assigned to the bonds issued in Carlstadt, New Jersey by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.
- Atlanta Arts Center, With Negative Outlook, to Sell $100M. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered its outlook for Woodruff Arts Center's revenue bond deal from stable to negative in Atlanta, Georgia. Value of the revenue bond deal; Steps the center will have to take to return to see that its outlook return to stable; Venues that...
- No Rah-Rah for Rahway. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32405, p39
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the credit rating of Rahway, New Jersey from A2 to A1. The downgrade has affected roughly $65 million of debt, including the $9.8 million of bonds and notes that the city competitively sold in June 2006. The rating agency said...