- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p37
Presents charts and graphs on the after-market performance of initial public offerings (IPO), as of September 3, 2003. Best and worst performing stocks in the past 360 days; Stock price trends of Dicks Sporting Goods and Cosi Inc.; Performance of recent IPO and stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p61
Presents initial public offering-related charts and graphs, as of October 1, 2003. Best and worst-performing offerings in the past 360 days in terms of percentage change from the offer price; Share price closings of Dicks Sporting Goods and Cosi companies; Performance of recent offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p36
Lists the top performing initial public offerings in the U.S. market as of September 22, 2003. Commercial Capital Bancorp; VistaCare; Dicks Sporting Goods; National Financial Partners Corp.; Neurochem Inc.; Ashford Hospitality Trust.
- Dick's Sporting Goods' IPO brings positive ratings. // DSN Retailing Today;1/6/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p43
Reports on the positive ratings of Dick's Sporting Goods initial public offer. Opinions of analysts from Merril Lynch and Goldman Sachs.
- Crown Cork plans IPO for Constar. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;5/27/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p1
Details the plans of Crown Cork & Seal Co. Inc. to sell its shares in Constar International Inc. PET in an initial public offering in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Statistics on the annual sales of Constar; Factors contributing to the sale of the business unit; Lawsuits filed against Crown Cork...
- Hospice firm files for IPO. Piotrowski, Julie // Modern Healthcare;8/19/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p14
Reports that VistaCare, a national hospice-care provider, has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering. Financial results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2002; Background on the company; Competitors of VistaCare.
- Cosi sets IPO terms, eyes net of $44-51 million. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p78
Reports on the initial public offering terms issued by the Cosi Inc.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p18
Presents data on aftermarket performance of initial public offerings of various companies in the U.S. as of June 2003. Offer price of IPO of the company Dicks Sporting Goods; Price of IPO of LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. on June 4, 2003; Amount of IPO of SI International Inc.; Price per share of...
- IPO Market's Slender Hopes. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 44, p15
Focuses on the possible recovery of initial public offering (IPO) markets of the food and healthcare sectors in the United States. Expectations of bankers and investors regarding the recovery; Possibility of IPO candidate Cosi Inc. to achieve benefits in the food sector; Success of New...