Private Equity Delivers To Online Grocer
- Latest PE Fundraising Efforts. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/09/2015, p24
A list of private equity firms in the U.S. and their fundraising efforts as of February 2015 is presented, including EIG Harbour Energy Feeder, Madison Dearborn Capital Partners, and Argosy Investment Partners.
- NEWSWATCH. // SN: Supermarket News;5/4/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 18, p8
The article offers news briefs related to retail trade. Members of United Food and Commercial Workers Local 371 have voted to approve a new four-year contract with A&P. Weis Markets will increase capital expenditures by 25% during the current fiscal year. Internet grocer FreshDirect Inc. has...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 31, p18
Presents charts and graph depicting private equity fundraising as of the second quarter of 2004 in the U.S.
- Going private: Public-to-private transactions in the hotel sector in the UK. Wallace, Louise // Journal of Retail & Leisure Property;Nov2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p39
The 1990s saw a large number of hotel groups listed on the Stock Exchange, as they regarded the public markets as a way to raise funds for their future expansion and development. But more recently there have been several moves in the opposite direction as listed hotel groups are taken private....
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p14
Presents figures on private equity in the United States. First quarter 2004 all private equity fundraising by state/region; U.S. fundraising as of June 7, 2004; First quarter 2004 U.S. fundraising by fund size as of June 7, 2004; Top advisers on U.S. target and global LBOs.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;2/18/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p8
The article reports on the first tranche of the nonbrokered private placement closed by Ondine Biopharma Corp. of Vancouver, British Columbia. The company generated proceeds of C$418,200 by issuing 6.97 million shares priced C6 cents each. Proceeds will reportedly be used for the company's...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;2/13/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p2
The article reports on the amount raised by Rockville, Maryland-based OriGene Technologies Inc. in a private equity financing. The company completed the acquisition of the assets of Shenzhen P&A Biotech. Some of the funds will be used to complete a technology center intended for developing...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p2
The article reports on the Series B-4 private equity financing round completed by Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals Inc. amounting to 6.2 million U.S. dollars.
- Cerapedics raises $19M to facilitate i-Factor IDE trial. // Medical Device Daily;12/13/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 241, p2
The article reports that Cerapedics has successfully raised 19 million U.S. dollars via a Series C round of private equity financing.