Gerard's Song: Time After Time…
- Will Options Lower Spacelabs Deal Price? Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the possible decline of the final price of the purchase of medical technology firm Spacelabs Medical Inc. by Instrumentarium Corp.
- Is Cardiac Arrested in Its Bid for Spacelabs? Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/08/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the bid of Cardiac Science Inc. to purchase Spacelabs Medical Inc., manufacturer of hospital patient monitors in the United States. Market capitalization of Spacelabs; Amount offered by Cardiac to Spacelabs; Stock prices of Spacelabs when Cardiac made the offer on November 13, 2000.
- Spacelabs Explores M&A Frontiers. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/24/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the selection of investment banking company Gerard Klauer Mattison to explore consolidation options for Spacelabs Medical Inc. Reasons behind the review; Background on several mergers and acquisitions in the medical information systems industry; Financial performance of Spacelabs in...
- Medifacts acquires the CTS unit of Spacelabs Healthcare. // Medical Device Daily;6/25/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 121, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of the Clinical Trials Services (CTS) division of Spacelabs Healthcare by cardiovascular core laboratory Medifacts International. The deal combines Medifacts' scientific and regulatory expertise, logistics and support systems with CTS's commitment to...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p15
Presents information on merger and acquisition activity as of September 22, 2003. Monthly global merger and acquisition volume; Global target volume by selected industry; Implications on investment banking.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p17
Presents the investment banking database on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as of October 14, 2003. Global target volume by selected industry; European and U.S. target volume of selected industry; Global cross border M&A rankings; Top global acquisition related lenders.
- Deal making back on track. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/28/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p17
Reports on a favorable mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity in Cleveland, Ohio. Lull in M&A between 1990 and 1993; Conditions favorable to an increase in M&A in 1994; Positive reactions from local investment bankers and financial institutions.
- First-Half M&A: Take Two. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the changes in the mergers and acquisition deals of investment banks in the U.S. as of July 15, 2002.
- Scorecard. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/24/97, Vol. 63 Issue 47, p11
Presents trends in investment banking and mergers in the United States for the week ending November 24, 1997. UBS Securities' representation of Renal Treatment Centers Inc. in its sale to Total Renal Care Holdings Inc.; Acquisition of larger companies by their smaller counterparts.