King Country, Wash. to Sell $109M of Bans for Construction
- N.Y.C files facility papers with London Stock Exchange to ease global issuance. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p28
No abstract available.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured Go Yield Curves for Sept. 26, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p51
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation as of September 2003 in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Nov. 20, 2000. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Provides information pertaining to government securities in the United States as of November 20, 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31057, p39
Presents market indicators concerning government bonds in the United States as of January 16, 2001. Inclusion of high and low prices; Thirty-Day Visible Supply, which reflects dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; New-issue sales; Long-term bond sales.
- Election Results. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p25
Presents information on voter approval of bonds issued in various states of the U.S. as of February 7, 2002. Names of states; Issuers of bonds; Bonds' amounts.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p37
Presents statistics related to weekly yields of 20-bond index and treasury securities in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Yields on 20-bond index for the previous week; Yields on 30-year treasury bond for the preceding year.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p44
Presents information about general obligation bond indices and treasury securities in the U.S. as of March 28, 2002.
- The government of Canada bond market since 1980. Branion, Andrew // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn95, p3
Discusses the market for Government of Canada bonds since 1980. General characteristics; Variations of Canada bonds; Stock of Canada bonds outstanding; Distribution of holdings; Role of Canada bonds in debt management; Auctions of marketable bonds; Payment and delivery; Secondary market;...
- Government of Canada. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn97, pS73
Presents information about government finance in Canada. Fiscal position of the Government of Canada; Information about issues and retirements of the direct marketable bonds of the Canadian government; Details of unmatured outstanding issues.