Tax-Free Funds Reverse Last Week's Outflows, Pulling in Almost $4.2B
- Portfolios Experience Inflows of $13.9B. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p32
Reports on the net inflow of the money market funds in the U.S. Overall fund assets; Tax-free funds' average annualized yield; Net inflow of institutional tax-free funds; Assets in taxable funds.
- With inflows off, managers grapple with paltry yields. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;07/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30679, p9
Focuses on money-market fund trends in the United States for July 9, 1999. Difficulty of investment trends due to the taxable yields' outperformance of tax-exempts; Yields on daily variable-rate demand notes.
- Money-market mutual funds. Mathis, Marylin G. // Banking;Jul75, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p60
Presents information on money market mutual funds. Types of instruments invested in by money market mutual funds; Details of the operation of money market mutual funds; Factors that influence the popularity of money market mutual funds.
- Retail money fund assets up $166M in week. // American Banker;11/19/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 222, p18
Reports on the growth of the assets of the United States' retail money market mutual funds. Data as of November 13, 1996; Growth posted by each category.
- ARE MMMFS MONEY? Haymond, Jeff // Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics;Winter2000, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p53
Presents a study on the monetary value of money market mutual funds (MMMF). Definition of MMMF; Arguments against the monetary value of MMMF; Reason for considering MMMF as money.
- The categories were strong, but the indexes were stronger. // Money;Aug1995, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p80
Presents performance of fund categories for the first six months of 1995. Domestic equity; Overseas equity; Taxable bond; Tax-exempt bond; World Income.
- The 2,259 major funds. // Money;Aug1995, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p88
Presents a list of major funds as of July 1, 1995. Fund name; Fund type; Style; Risk level; Gain or loss; Percentage of annualized return; Performance analysis; Tax analysis; Expense analysis; Net assets; Telephone number.
- Money fund assets rise $11 billion to record high. Cope, Debra // American Banker;7/17/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 135, p8
Reports on the record increase in money market mutual fund assets in the United States for the week ending July 12, 1995. Holdings of money market funds; Taxable funds; Tax-exempt funds.
- Money fund assets up a bit at Aug. 23. Kimelman, John // American Banker;8/28/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 165, p21
Reports on the increase in assets of money market mutual funds in the United States for the week ended August 23, 1995.
- Banks win as money funds grow in assets and stature. Plasencia, William // American Banker;10/2/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 189, p1
Reports on the growth of the money market mutual funds business in the United States. Banks' role in popularizing money funds; Total assets in money market mutual funds since start of 1995; Factors fueling the growth of the funds; Entrance of additional banks into mutual fund business.