Tax-Free Funds Reverse Last Week's Outflows, Pulling in Almost $4.2B
- Managers find unpredictability is the only sure bet. Ryst, Sonja; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p9
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States as of October 1, 1999. Effects of the looming instability of the Year 2000 date conversion; Liquidity strategy in uncertain times.
- Money-market mutual funds. Mathis, Marylin G. // Banking;Jul75, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p60
Presents information on money market mutual funds. Types of instruments invested in by money market mutual funds; Details of the operation of money market mutual funds; Factors that influence the popularity of money market mutual funds.
- Retail money fund assets up $166M in week. // American Banker;11/19/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 222, p18
Reports on the growth of the assets of the United States' retail money market mutual funds. Data as of November 13, 1996; Growth posted by each category.
- The categories were strong, but the indexes were stronger. // Money;Aug1995, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p80
Presents performance of fund categories for the first six months of 1995. Domestic equity; Overseas equity; Taxable bond; Tax-exempt bond; World Income.
- The 2,259 major funds. // Money;Aug1995, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p88
Presents a list of major funds as of July 1, 1995. Fund name; Fund type; Style; Risk level; Gain or loss; Percentage of annualized return; Performance analysis; Tax analysis; Expense analysis; Net assets; Telephone number.
- Money fund assets rise $11 billion to record high. Cope, Debra // American Banker;7/17/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 135, p8
Reports on the record increase in money market mutual fund assets in the United States for the week ending July 12, 1995. Holdings of money market funds; Taxable funds; Tax-exempt funds.
- Money fund assets up a bit at Aug. 23. Kimelman, John // American Banker;8/28/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 165, p21
Reports on the increase in assets of money market mutual funds in the United States for the week ended August 23, 1995.
- Money fund assets grew 1.3% in week. Cope, Debra // American Banker;2/27/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 38, p19
Reports that assets invested in money market mutual funds grew to $649.62 billion in the week ended February 22, 1995. Money fund growth for both institutional and retail sectors.
- Banks win as money funds grow in assets and stature. Plasencia, William // American Banker;10/2/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 189, p1
Reports on the growth of the money market mutual funds business in the United States. Banks' role in popularizing money funds; Total assets in money market mutual funds since start of 1995; Factors fueling the growth of the funds; Entrance of additional banks into mutual fund business.
- Mutual Fund Assets Slid 1.2% in June. // American Banker;7/31/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 146, p6
Cites the decline in mutual fund assets in the United States in June 2001, according to the Investment Company Institute. Net cash flow into money market funds.