S&P Gives Improved Outlook to Debt Issued for Oklahoma Hospital Group
- Standard & Poor's Report: State Government Credits Not Bouncing Back. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31719, p4
Focuses on the report issued by international credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. which states that despite the recovery in national economy of the U.S., the creditworthiness of state governments is not improving. Budgetary difficulties faced by various states; Negative outlook rating...
- Rock-Bottom Raw Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31655, p1
California priced $11 billion of revenue anticipation warrants on June 11, 2003 with an average interest cost of 1.13%, the lowest borrowing rate on one of the largest transactions of its kind in the state. The state received $38 billion in bids from 10 investment banks and other entities. The...
- S&P assigns first issuer rating in California. Berkman, Leslie // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p5
Focuses on Standard & Poor's issuance of an issuer credit rating to Long Beach, California. Features of the rating; Reason for the issuance of the rating to Long Beach; Number of municipalities which have received such ratings.
- S&P Pushes Nassau County, N.Y., Up A Notch, Citing 'Significant Progress'. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p3
Reports that credit rating company Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded Nassau County, New York's ratings. Reasons cited for the upgradation; Upgrade of ratings by other credit rating companies; Issues to be resolved for the county.
- S& P Puts Michigan's AAA on Negative CreditWatch, With Eye on Shortfall Strategy. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p31
Reports on the triple-A rating assigned by Standard & Poor's to Michigan. Approval of general obligation campaign program; Definition of the scope and cost of unfunded capital projects; Amount of the general fund balance.
- Puerto Rico Retains S&P Negative Watch . // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p5
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. on credit rating of Puerto Rico as of January 11, 2002. Projected gap in recurring revenue budgets; Availability of emergency funds to bridge the gap.
- With Air Travel's Future Turbulent, S&P Downgrades Two JFK Credits. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p1
Reports that rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded two JFK International Airport credits in the U.S. Decline in the outlook on other airport credits; Comments of director Kurt Forsgren on the downgrade; Maintenance of A-level rating on the airport sector.
- Charlotte-Douglas Airport Gets Negative Outlook From S&P. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p3
Reports on the credit ratings given by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. to the Charlotte-Doughlas International Airport. Basis for the ratings; Details of the airport's debt.
- News In Brief: Lewisville, Tex., SPUR Raised to AA-. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p2
Presents information about credit ratings for Lewisville, Texas set by Standard & Poor's Corp. Reflection of Lewisville's financial position.