Treasury 10-Years Go At 4.340% High
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 2-Yrs. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
The United States Department of the Treasury plans to raise $3.902 billion of cash by auctioning $25 billion of two-year notes on June 25, 2003 to replace $21.098 billion in maturing securities.
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $6.270B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports on the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to make payment of $6.270 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $28 billion to refund $34.270 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 9 3/4s Go at a 4.220%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p2
Reports on auction of government securities by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio for the securities; Median and low yield for the securities.
- Treasury Details Its 2-Year Auction. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the auction organized by the U.S. Treasury Department on the two-year notes to raise funds to replace maturing securities as of February 21, 2002.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.895% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p2
Reports on the auctioning of four-week bills at a high yield by the Treasury Department in Washington D.C.
- T-Bill Auction Will Pay Down $1.837B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will pay down at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury Five-Year Notes Go At 6.060%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's decision to auction five-year notes due May 15, 2005.
- Treasury 2-Years To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise new cash by auctioning two-year notes to refund maturing securities.
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 1.930% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31811, p2
Reports on an auction of two-year notes with a 1 7/8% coupon at a 1.930% yield by the U.S. Treasury Department.