Chicago Fed MMI Dipped in July
- Chicago Fed NAI Increases in Feb. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p2
Presents data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago on the Chicago Fed National Activity Index of Chicago, Illinois. Brief description of the index; Changes in the index since June 2000.
- The 2001 recession and the Chicago Fed National Activity Index: Identifying business cycle turning points. Evans, Charles L.; Chin Te Liu; Pham-Kanter, Genevieve // Economic Perspectives;2002 Third Quarter, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the Chicago Fed National Activity Index (CFNAI) released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois. Origins of the CFNAI; Construction of the CFNAI based on economic activity categories; Basic properties of the CFNAI; Identification of business cycle turning points with the...
- Index, Midwest economic growth slower in February. // Corridor Business Journal;4/7/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p20
The article focuses on the decline of the Midwest Economy Index (MEI) to -0.03 in February from +O.32 in January 2014, falling below zero for the first time since June 2013, according to a release from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Chicago Fed: CFMMI Up 1.3% in March to 841. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33307, p2
The article presents the Chicago Federal Midwest manufacturing index by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago for March 2010 which projected a 1.3% increase to a seasonally adjusted level of 84.1 after February.
- Midwest Growth Index Improved: Chicago Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/31/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33837, p2
The article informs that according to Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Illinois, Midwest Economy Index (MIE) has been improved with its positive reading of 0.63 in November 2012.
- Midwest Growth Positive In March: Chicago Fed. E. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;4/29/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33902, p6
The article informs that according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, there has been increased in the Midwest Economy Index from 0.21 in February 2013 to 0.27 in March 2013.
- National activity index falters. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/24/2015, pA02
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's National Activity index dipped slightly in February 2015 to -0.11 from a downwardly revised 0.13.
- Chicago Fed Index Improves to -0.31. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32534, p6
The article reports on the growth of the Chicago Fed national activity index for October 2006 in Chicago, Illinois. The index improved to negative 0.31 from an upwardly revised reading of negative 0.38 in September 2006. Key information regarding other economic indicators such as...
- Chicago Fed: Midwest Mfg Falls 0.5% in February. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32850, p2
The article reports on the result of the Chicago Federal Reserve Bank Midwest Manufacturing Index in February 2008. According to Federal Reserve Bank, Manufacturing Index slipped 0.5% in February to a seasonally adjusted level of 101.0 after the January index was revised to a 0.5% rose to 101.5...