July Trade Deficit Rises to $40.3B
- U.S. Trade Deficit At $130B in 2Q. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31470, p2
Reports the increase in the trade deficit for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Total record of the trade deficit; Disclosure of the data by the Commerce Department; Trade deficit breakdown.
- Trade Deficit At $28 Billion. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p2
Reports the increase in trade deficit according to the data released by the Commerce Department in the United States.
- October trade deficit falls to $14.2 billion. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p2
Reports that the total trade deficit in the United States dropped in October 1998 with the increase in exports of goods and services. Optimism projected for the country's trading relations; Total trade imbalance caused by financial troubles abroad; International trade data released by the US...
- November Trade Gap Hits $48.7B, Up From $42.1B. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/14/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33844, p2
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Commerce Department that shows the international trade deficit was 48.7 billion U.S. dollars in November 2012.
- U.S. Trade Deficit Rose 15.4% in Jan.. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31348, p2
Reports rise in trade deficits in the U.S. Reference to the data released by the Commerce Department; Percentage of the increase; Details of the goods deficit; Decrease of exports.
- Trade Deficit Expands To $36.4B in November. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/13/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33249, p2
The article reports that the Department of Commerce has anticipated that the trade deficit will expand to 36.4 billion dollars in November 2010 in the U.S.
- Trade Deficit Up To $31.9 Billion. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p2
Reports on the rise in the United States trade deficit in July 2000, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Percentage rise in the country's trade deficit during the given time period; Overview of the state of import and export trade in the country.
- TRADE DEFICIT SETS RECORD IN 2000 START. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Apr2000, Vol. 150 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the trade deficit of the United States in 1999 according to the Commerce Department. Record deficit as of December 1999.
- Aug. Trade Deficit Down to $27.1B. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/22/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31248, p2
Focuses on the U.S. trade deficits in August 2001, according to data released by the Commerce Department. Total exports in the month; Multi-billion dollar deficit that was revised in July; Statistics regarding the country's imports from China.