Import Price Index 0.2% Higher in Aug
- December PPI Dips 0.1 %; Core Rate Rises 0.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33649, p2
The article presents a report from the U.S. Labor Department revealing that the producer price index dropped 0.1% in December 2011 while core rate rose 0.3%.
- Municipal Cost Indexes. // American City & County;Oct2003, Vol. 118 Issue 11, p65
Presents the consumer and producer price indexes published by the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics as of October 2003. Air conditioning equipment; Cement; Coal; Synthetic fibers.
- Apparel Prices Dip in June. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/16/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 11, p17
Reports the decline of apparel prices in June 2004, according to the U.S. Labor Department's Producer Price Index. Reasons for the fall of U.S.-made apparel and textiles' prices; Information on the Consumer Price Index year-over-year comparisons.
- June CPI Flat; Core Rises 0.1%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p2
Reports on the consumer price index in the United States for June 2005, according to data released by the Labor Department.
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33023, p2
The article present business related news briefs. Retail sales in the U.S. fell 1.8% for November 2008, citing low sales related to motor vehicles and gasoline station purchases. The University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index rose in December to 59.1, up from November's 55.3 The U.S....
- March PPI Up 0.5%; Core Rate Gains 0.2%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p2
Focuses on the increase in the overall producer price index and core rate according to data released by the U.S. Department of Labor. Percentage of increase in price index; Prediction of economists on the price index; Exclusions in the increased core rate.
- Sept. PPI Rose 0.1%; Core Rate Grew 0.3%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the increase in the overall producer price index in the United States in September 2004, according to data released by the Department of Labor. Increase in wholesale prices for passenger cars, light motor trucks, communication equipment and finished consumer foods.
- February CPI, Core Rate Are Both Unchanged. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32837, p35
The article reports on the performance of the consumer price index (CPI) and core rate as of February 2008, based on data released by the U.S. Labor Department. Both economic indicators remained flat, contrary to the predictions of the agency. Energy was down 0.5% while CPI excluding energy rose...
- Sept. CPI Drops 0.5%; Core Rate Rises 0.2%. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p2
The article reports on the consumer price index (CPI) and core rate of inflation in September 2006 in the U.S. The figures from the Department of Labor revealed that overall consumer prices have dropped by 0.5 percent. On the other hand, the core rate of inflation, excluding volatile food and...