- Araam, Hypnos bedding enter Canadian market. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;6/30/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the debut of two bedding brands at the 2003 Market Showplace furniture show in Calgary, Alberta. Araam Inc.'s bedding line; British label Hypnos' offer of tickings, including silk, lamb's wool and cashmere.
- Hypnos opens new factory and showroom. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/2009, Issue 5663, p7
The article reports on the opening of Hypnos Ltd.'s new factory and showroom in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, England.
- DPA faces administration as tough conditions hit. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2008, Issue 5571, p5
The article focuses on the tough trading conditions imposed by Great Britain government to manufacturers and retailers including David Paine Associates Ltd. (DPA). DPA is in the process of informing its 50 stocklists of the situation. The company noted that it cannot get finance from the bank...
- Springing into imports. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p18
Features the England-based bedroom furniture company, Hypnos. History of the company; Reason behind the firm's decision to enter the importing sector; Product range of the company; Signature design of Hypnos; Financial status of the business.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2007, Issue 5553, p5
The article offers news briefs from the furniture industry. Contrast Upholstery has relocated its production site in Preston, England. Haven Power has launched an electricity supply service for independent retailers in Ipswich, England. Machalke has appointed Gerd Gmeiner as head of sales and...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p5
Reports on the range of National Trust branded beds to be launched by Hypnos in Great Britain in September 2004.
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p3
Presents a news roundup about the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 9, 1998. Includes the expansion plans by upholstery firm David Paine Associates; Sale of Paul Wilson Pine Furniture after being placed in administrative receivership; Opening of Mark Asplin Whitley's workshop.
- RFC takes on DPA. // Cabinet Maker;6/30/2006, Issue 5494, p3
The article reports that David Paine Associates, manufacturer of leather upholstery, will become a trading division of Radford Furniture Co.
- product review. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2007, Issue 5546, p30
The article evaluates several furniture including Torrin bed from Erskine Furniture, York sofabed from Luxor Upholstery, and sofa corner group from David Paine Associates Ltd.