Choice is the key for Silentnight
- Silentnight and Layzee B&Q it with bed offering. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p4
Focuses on the deal between furniture companies B&Q, Silentnight Beds and Layezee Beds in England. Terms of the agreement; Marketing of the companies' products; Advantage of the agreement for the three companies.
- Top of the class. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p12
Recounts the 1996 Furniture Show in Great Britain which saw Homeworthy Furniture's curio cabinet being praised by judges at the event. Impact of the win on Homeworthy's sales in 1997; Plans for 1997 Awards to be sponsored by Nenplas. INSET: Sponsor: Nenplas..
- Silentnight prepares for show. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p3
Spotlights products to be launched at Silentnight Group's biannual Salterforth show for the furniture industry. Homeworthy's Dansk bedroom products; Westminster Pine's Connaught waxed bedroom products.
- Silentnight springs into action at revamped Salterforth showrooms. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/24/98, Issue 5085, p3
Reports that the Salterforth showrooms in Great Britain has played host to visitors of Silentnight Holdings as the group unveiled a range of products across bed and cabinet portfolios. Introduction of the Charlotte bed models; Expansion of the Anniversary Collection; Showing off of the Toybox...
- Silentnight brands deliver. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p5
Reports on the furniture introduced by British furniture firm Silentnight Furniture and other firms at The Furniture Show in Great Britain. Silentnight's introduction of its 17-piece light oak finish Lauderdale lounge and dining room set; Homeworthy's extension of its Bergen lounge range;...
- Notes. // Management Services;Oct2003, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p7
The article focuses on a course of instruction in Methods-Time Measurement (MTM) at the Wombwell premises of Layezee Beds, part of the Silentnight group of companies. John Berry, Industrial Engineer for the Wombwell site explained that his company had decided to adopt cellular-working as a new...
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.