Shaking up sales in downtown Purley
- Cheers Sofa expands selection of traffic builders. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;7/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 45, Adver p48
The article reports on the high value product offer that can be advertised at low prices in Las Vegas, Nevada. One of the companies offering such introduction is the Cheers Sofa USA. According to Stephen Barr, president of the U.S. division of ManWah Holdings, a publicly traded Chinese leather...
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2007, Issue 5555, p8
The article presents insights of retailers on how to entice customers into their shops in Great Britain. Angela Small believed that her store has everything that people need for their home. Julie Rowlett organized small house parties where she took a selection of goods to someone's house,...
- Canadian exhibitors say they'll return to Vegas. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;8/22/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p24
This article focuses on the last month's inaugural furniture exhibition held in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Canadian resources showing at the last month's inaugural market in Las Vegas, Nevada, gave it an enthusiastic two thumbs up, saying both traffic and order-writing by far exceeded their...
- What was your most effective store promotion? Franklin, Alex; Key, Jane; Kiniris, Vasilio; Santoro, Joseph // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct2004, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p132
Presents opinions of heads of retail stores on the most effective store promotional activity.
- Savvy selling. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/21/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 172, p4
Reports on the holiday makeup and clothing promotion of Celine's flagship store in New York City. Free makeovers using Guerlain's fall colors; Discount cards for purchases from Bergdorf Goodman and Saks Fifth Avenue.
- THIS AND THAT. Langsam, Janet // Westchester County Business Journal;12/13/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 50, p26
The author reflects on the initiative of several local retail stores to offer its customers and shoppers with discounts after the Black Friday and Christmas holiday in Westchester, New York.
- Retailers plan to lure shoppers with extra deals this Christmas. D'Innocenzio, Anne // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/8/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 238, p22
The article reports on the plan of retailers to use extra Christmas deals and promotions to lure shoppers in New York.
- Retailer to give away Nintendo Wii Systems daily for seven days. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);12/20/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 51, p4A
The article reports that the Bass Pro Shops' store at 5001 Bass Pro Drive in Garland, Texas will give away one Nintendo Wii bundle a day for 7 days from December 17-23, 2007 as part of its countdown to Christmas event.
- Sixth House of Denmark opens. // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p34
Reports on the launching of retail stores by the House of Denmark in Michigan. Sales promotion strategy; Key vendors.