Adams is new KoL md
- Adams: goodby KoL-- hello Furnitureland. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p3
Reports that Steve Adams has joined furniture firm Furnitureland. Departure from Kingdom of Leather (KoL); Reason for leaving KoL; Furnitureland owner Natuzzi's replacement of Adams with Gary Greenbaum.
- A question of choice. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p3
Comments on Steve Adams departure from Kingdom of Leather to join Furnitureland. Reason for Adams' departure; Kingdom of Leather owner Natuzzi's appointment of Gary Greenbaum as Adams' successor.
- Brand of brothers. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p18
Interviews Steve Adams and Antonello Bracalello, executives of furniture retailer Natuzzi, on the purchase of Kingdom of Leather from Barclays in Great Britain.
- Decoro. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Asserts that Kingdom of Leather is a stockist of furniture company Decoro and not World of Leather.
- Quality pays off at Kingdom of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p3
Reports on the increase in sales of the British furniture retailer Kingdom of Leather in the quarter ended September 30, 2002.
- New KoL md offers a fresh look at furniture. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p5
Reports on the appointment of Lyle Finlay to head the furniture maker Kingdom of Leather.
- SPEECH BUBBLE. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p61
Focuses on issues in the furniture industry as of February 2003. Exhaustion on the sales and exhibitions of the industry for the month of January; Apology on the embarrassing content of the entries for the Kingdom of Leather contest.
- Kingdom of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p11
Relates a furniture shopping experience at Kingdom of Leather. Type of customer service rendered by Kingdom of Leather; Choices for sofas; Reaction of the shopper on the sales strategy of the company.
- KoL delivery deal. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p2
Reports that British furniture firm Kingdom of Leather will close its Romford distribution center after agreeing to a delivery deal with Hanson Logistics.