Sales boost for Magnet kitchens and bedrooms
- MFI sales growth does a vanishing act. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p4
Reports on the like for like sales performance of the furniture retailer MFI in Great Britain. Decline in the sales growth; Factors contributing to the performance; Improvement of the company margins.
- MFI's Web site relaunch furnishes online boost. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;10/24/2002, p10
Reports on an increase in the online revenues of the Great Britain-based furniture retailer MFI Ltd. after the relaunch of its web site. Percentage increase in the revenues of the company; Online strategy of the company.
- Refits slowed profits. // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2004, Issue 5378, p3
Reports on the sales performance of furniture firm MFI UK in Great Britain for the December 2003. Decline in its profit; Factor contributing to decreased in sales; Business plans of the company.
- Kingfisher climbs back. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2008, Issue 5591, p6
The article reports on the increase of Kingfisher PLC's pre-tax profits by 8.9% in Great Britain in the 13 weeks to May 13, 2008. It attributes the development to cost savings and to the strong growth of the kitchen furniture sector in international markets. Meanwhile, Galiform PLC's financial...
- Kitchen Comfort. Scheraga, Dan // Chain Store Age;Jul2005Supplement, p36A
Focuses on a business solution from ActivePoint Inc. implemented by British furniture retailer MFI for its Web site which emulates a human customer-service representative. Challenges in selling furniture online; Contributions of the online venture of MFI to its annual sales; Benefits of the...
- MFI blames drop in profits on supply chain IT. Goodwin, Bill // Computer Weekly;3/1/2005, p6
The article presents information according to which Furniture retailer MFI (UK) Ltd. reported a sharp fall in profits last week following its struggle to remedy a botched implementation of Â£ 50 million supply chain system. Operating profits in MFI's Great Britain's retail division plummeted...
- Good news for sales and profits at revitalised MFI. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p3
Focuses on the recovery of MFI from losses with the increase of sales.
- MFI profits jump likely. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p1
Forecasts the profitability of MFI in Great Britain.
- What's in a name? // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p4
Reports on the plan of changing the furniture brand name MFI in favor of the Schreiber or Hygena brands.