Aetna to cut medicare offerings
Tags: AETNA US Healthcare Inc.
- Aetna introduces compensation plan. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p13
Reveals that Aetna U.S. Healthcare's Workers Comp Advantage has received New York state approval to offer managed workers' compensation services to groups in Westchester County.
- News at deadline. // Modern Healthcare;07/28/97, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p4
Focuses on an agreement signed by the Aetna U.S. Healthcare for the acquisition of the Virginia Mason Health Plan. Specializations of the companies; When the deal is expected to close; stipulations of the deal.
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare offers integrated benefits plan. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/16/97, Vol. 101 Issue 24, p31
Reports that an integrated benefits plan will be offered in three test markets by Aetna U.S. Healthcare. States in which the plan will be offered; Benefits of the Total Benefits Advantage; Terms of the plan.
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare has big plans for state. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;05/11/98, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p26
Reports on the achievements of Aetna U.S. Healthcare Incorporated, with the health industry in the Detroit area. Reference to the possible deal of Humana Incorporated with CareAmerica Michigan Incorporated; Plans of Aetna for Michigan; How the Detroit health system functions.
- 400 Dallas doctors walk out on Aetna. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;10/26/98, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the decision of more than 400 Dallas, Texas-based members of the Genesis Physicians Practice Association (GPPA) to leave Aetna U.S. Healthcare Inc. due to the company's alleged failure to provide the doctors with adequate information on risk management. Aetna's invocation of the `all...
- Doctors vs. Aetna: Win a battle, lose the war? Terry, Ken // Medical Economics;05/26/98, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p52
Examines relations between Texas-based physicians and United States health care insurer Aetna. Reference to the experience of Dallas-based obstetric/gynaecologist Robert Gunby; Concerns expressed by physicians; Comments from Dallas-based medical internist David Winter; Views of American Medical...
- Aetna takes exit cue. Rauber, Chris // Modern Healthcare;09/07/98, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p12
Announces the plans of Aetna U.S. Healthcare to pull back from the Medicare market in all or part of nine states and the District of Columbia. Reason for the move; Counties affected; Comments on Aetna's decision; Information on Foundation Health Systems' decision to drop coverage for five...
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare Limits Participation in Medicare. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Oct98, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p18
Reports that Blue Bell, Pennsylvania-based Aetna U.S. Healthcare Inc. would not participate in the federal Medicare+Choice program in seven states. Information on the program.
- Aetna Talking Account to Shops. Jensen, Trevor // Adweek Western Edition;09/25/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 39, p92
Announces the search of Aetna U.S. Healthcare company for advertising agencies to handle its account. Agencies which handle the advertising accounts of the company; Information on the reorganization of the company; Possible impact of the restructuring on the company's advertising budget.