N.Y.C. IDA Considers $80M of Liberty Bonds
- Large Parcels Becoming a Rarity in North County. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;8/20/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p12
Reports developments related to commercial real estate in California as of August 2001. Scarcity of land for industrial enhancement in North County; Business expansion made by Idec Pharmaceuticals; Availability of building space in Carlsbad.
- Goldman Still Applying for Liberty Bonds. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32105, p1
Reports on the continuation of Goldman, Sachs & Co.'s application for low-cost bond financing for a new headquarters in Lower Manhattan, New York City. Approval of Liberty Development Corp. for Goldman to sell tax-exempt and private-activity Liberty Bonds; Commitment of Goldman to the...
- Outlets in China: Opportunities and Challenges. XINGUO JIANG; JUN JIANG; YIQUN WANG // Value Retail News;Nov2014, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the complexities of opening, owning, leasing and operating outlet centers in China as of November 2014. Topics include the continued boom of factory outlet centers (FOC) in China duo to the growth of the Chinese consumer market, the lack of consensus on the number of FOCs...
- Brighter market good news for landscapers, too. // Orange County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p35
Reports that during the doldrums of the early 1990s, commercial real estate owners were often forced to reduce expenses in response to the market, with landscape maintenance being one of the first things to be deducted. Realization that some properties need restoration in the form of upgrades;...
- Retail Set for Another Strong Year. Voorhees, Phil // Orange County Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p62
Presents an outlook for the retail real estate sector in Orange Country, California after its growth in 2002. Improvements posted in net absorption and lease rates; Factors defining the retail market in 2003; Need of national retail chains to add units to increase revenue.
- Chicago's largest industrial parks. Fenrick, Katrina; Pospichal, Marie // Crain's Chicago Business;5/6/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p19
Focuses on the rankings of industrial parks in Chicago, Illinois. Property manager of Elk Grove Business Park; Clients of Centerpoint Intermodal Center; Number of tenants at Internationale Centre.
- Largest Indianapolis-area industrial parks. Ritchie; Cullather, Petra // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/07/99 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p42
Lists the largest industrial parks in and around Indianapolis, Indiana, as of December 7, 1999. Includes names of industrial parks; Names of developers and owners; Principal tenants; Contact information.
- Largest Indianapolis-area ongoing commercial construction projects. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/07/99 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p60
Lists the largest commercial construction projects in and around Indianapolis, Indiana, as of December 7, 1999. Includes names of construction projects; Names of developers; Contractors; Contact information.
- Developers see need for 'employment centers.' Watt, Katherine // Inside Tucson Business;03/19/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 52, p2B
No abstract available.