National Benevolent Association's Future Cloudy, Despite LOC Action
- Local agencies score well with charity watchdog. Davis, Andrea Muirragui // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p11
Reports on the evaluation of the non-profit organizations by Charity Navigator in Indiana. Details of the merits and exemptional ratings; Disclosure of the names of the local groups; Scores of the museum and health foundation.
- Moody's piles more pressure on banks. // Mortgage Strategy;5/30/2011, p25
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including quantitative easing, funding model of ratings agencies and the reputational and financial issues faced by banks.
- S&P, Fitch more upbeat than moody's on nonprofit hospitals. MacDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/27/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30756, p7
Reports that the review of financial data for nonprofit hospitals by both Fitch IBCA Inc. and Standard & Poor's shows a generally favorable picture of the industry in the United States. Difference of the two rating agencies' outlook from Moody's Investors Service's view; Average not-for-profit...
- Word Is... // U.S. Banker;May2003, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p18
Reports global banking developments as of May 2003. Promotional campaign of the Bank of America; Continuation of bank mergers in Canada; Complaints of Representative Richard Baker against the rating agencies.
- Reduzierung der AbhÃ¤ngigkeit von externen Ratings. // Risiko Manager;2013, Issue 24, p5
The articel announces the publication by the European Supervisory Authorities and the European Systematic Risk Board of the paper "Mechanistic References to Credit Ratings in the ESAsâ€˜ Guidelines and Recommendations" on the use of external ratings agencies in the European banking industry.
- ABA Exceeds Goal in Recruiting Bank Participation in America's Promise. // Bank Marketing;Sep2000, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p50
Details the success of ABA company in recruiting a huge number of bank participation on its non profit organization called the America's Promise. Background of America's Promise; Aim of the organization.
- Bankers see opportunities in nonprofit organizations. McNutty, Ian // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/17/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p4
Focuses on the increased interest among banks in Louisiana for managing the finances of nonprofit organizations. Estimates of the total financial portfolio of nonprofits; Range of financial services that are suitable for nonprofits according to bankers.
- A niche in which savings institutions stand tall. Antoci, Mario J. // American Banker;10/27/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 206, Savings & Community... p8A
Discusses the role of savings institutions in serving the low-income segment of the borrowing market. Service to minority homeownership needs; Greenlining Coalition's testimony before the panel of federal regulators commissioned by President Bill Clinton to improve the Community Reinvestment...
- Investors To Rating Agencies: Rate The Middlemen. R. K. // High Yield Report;1/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the request of the investors to rating agencies, that they should rate agent banks involved in business deals in response to the investment banking collapse in the U.S. It states that some investors are worried because agent banks are responsible for distributing payments...