Muni Yields Fall Three Basis Points; Florida Education Board Sells $200M
- Munis Little Changed as Market Awaits Non-Farm Numbers. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article examines the status of municipal bonds in the United States as the market waits for the February 2006 non-farm payrolls report. According to traders, intermediate paper was slightly weaker during the midday of March 9 but improved by the end of the session. The author also examines...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p36
Provides statistics related to the bond market in the United States as of March 30, 2004. Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields.
- Jobs Data Expectations Drive Up Municipal Bond Indexes. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p52
Reports that most of "The Bond Buyer" newspaper's weekly municipal bond yield indexes rose at the end of May 2004 as expectations mounted that the release of the May employment report on June 2004 will be favorable and prompt the Federal Reserve to raise short-term rates later in June 2004. Key...
- Pair of N.Y. Agencies Rack Up $2 Billion Worth of Liberty Bond Deals. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p3
Reports on the New York City Industrial Development Agency and the New York Liberty Development Corp.'s Liberty bond deals. New York City City Industrial Development Agency's Liberty bond deal for Barry Diller's Interactive Corp. headquarters; Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s plan to build its...
- Treasuries, Municipals End Down As October Starts With a Whimper. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p2
Reports on the results of trading in the U.S. municipal bond market on October 1, 2004. Sales pressures which contributed to market losses; Yield on triple-A rated 10-year municipal bonds; Bond issues out for bidding; Sales of crossover and arbitrate accounts.
- Munis Show a Cautious Tone As Traders Await New-Issue Supply. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p2
Reports developments in the U.S. bond market. Estimated long-term bonds that will be sold; Short- and long-term bond investments; Outlook on supply rates.
- Munis Stabilizing, Except for Long End; Arizona College District Issues $190M. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32076, p2
No abstract available.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p7
Presents a chart depicting the Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32781, p32
The article presents bond and Treasury markets statistics in the U.S. in 2007 including U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and municipal bond prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 22. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Presents a chart on the performance of the bond market in the United States on December 22, 2003. Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index; Visible supply.