Treasury 5-Years Go At 3.230% High
- Treasury to Offer $27B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction $27 billion of 91-day bills and $26 billion of 182-day discount bills on August 26, 2008. It notes that the 91s are dated September 2 and due in December 4, and the 182s are dated September 2 and due on March 5, 2009. Reports...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $8.014B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has recently said that it will pay down $8.014 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $29 billion to refund $37.014 billion in maturing securities. To be sold are $15 billion of 91s, dated June 1, 2006...
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 1.675% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31829, p2
The U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $26 billion of two-year notes with a 1 5/8% coupon at a 1.675% yield, a price of 99.902. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.43. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 10.24%. The median yield was 1.650%. The low yield was 1 .600%.
- News In Brief: Treasury Sells Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p2
Reports on the auction of the U.S. Treasury Department's multi-billion dollar worth of four-week bills. Price at which the bills were auctioned off; Bid-to-cover ratio of the bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.720% Yield. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the auction organized by the U.S. Treasury Department on the four-week bills as of February 21, 2002. Bid-to-cover ratio of the auction; Percentage of median yield of bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury Details Weekly Bill Auction. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p2
Reports on the weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Utilization of the proceeds from the auction.
- Treasury to Offer $35B 11-Day Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article offers information that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction 35 billion U.S. dollars 11-day cash management bills on September 5, 2012.
- Treasury to Reopen 5-Years on Wednesday. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p2
The United States Department of Treasury said it will raise cash by reopening its 2 5/8 percent notes, by auctioning 15 billion dollars of five-year notes on June 11, 2003. The four-year 11-month notes are dated May 15, 2003 and due May 15, 2008.
- News In Brief: Four-Week Bills Go At 1.990%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p2
Reports on an auction of treasury bills conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio of the auction; Exchange of maturing securities by Federal banks at the auction.