Third Special Session For Texas Lawmakers
- State leaders discuss future water needs. Domel, Jessica // Texas Agriculture Magazine;2/15/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p11
Information about the Leadership Conference held in Austin, Texas in 2013 is presented. Topics include future needs of water, the 83rd Legislature and the water plan. The conference featured several executives including leaders from Texas Farm Bureau, Texas Governor Rick Perry and Texas Senator...
- Perry's Response. // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;7/1/2011, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p5
The author reflects on the Christian prayer rally initiated by Texas Governor Rick Perry on August 6, 2011 at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas. He comments on the other motive, whether to boost political standing, of the governor of organizing the event. He adds that Perry is not just a speaker...
- Perry Wins Republican Nomination for Texas Governor. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p4
The article reports that Governor Rick Perry has won the Republican nomination to run for a third term in Texas.
- Gov. Perry: Keep taxes low. // Texas Agriculture Magazine;2/15/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p7
The article offers information on the views of Governor Rick Perry regarding taxation on farmers in Texas.
- Perry's exit rearranges political landscape. // Fort Worth Business Press;7/15/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p36
The editor discusses the political commotion in the political system of Texas by the July 8, 2013 decision of Rick Perry, governor of Texas that he will not participate in re-election as governor.
- Questions for Rick Perry and the Tea Party. Bannon, Brad // U.S. News Digital Weekly;8/26/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 34, p17
The article assesses whether Texas Governor Rick Perry will release a list of traitors appointed by former U.S. president George W. Bush.
- Texas Cuts Threatened. // Language Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that Republican governor Rick Perry has called the Texas Education Agency to prepare a funding reduction plan due to the projected 18 billion dollars deficit in the state of Texas.
- Hope in state of ignorance. Young, John // Free Press (Buda, TX);3/17/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 50, p4A
In this article the author ponders on a statement made by a Republican that is associated to the candidacy of Rick Perry as governor in Texas which meant that Texas should remain as Texas in terms of politics, science, and education.
- TRIVIA TEXAS. // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;Sept2013, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p3
A quiz related to identifying the second-longest-serving governor by presenting a reference to governor Rick Perry in Texas is presented.