- Munis Little Changed, Tone Firm; Treasuries Up From Earlier Decline. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the bond market in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Change in the municipal yields and treasuries; Expectation of Anne Briglia, a fixed-income strategist at Prudential Securities Inc., regarding treasury trade; Issue of bonds by Goldman Sachs & Co.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 23. // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p2
Presents a chart showing the performance of the bond market in the United States on January 23, 2001. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures.
- Tuesday's Market: Muni Prices Slide 1/4 to 1/2 Point As Treasury Bonds Take a Dive. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p2
Presents information related to U.S. treasury and municipal bonds in the bond market as of November 20, 2001. Impact of treasury bond prices on secondary market prices; Top yield set by underwriters on issues by Missouri Development Finance Board; Bonds that has comprised the final offering.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33215, p21
The article presents several market statistics including the Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond indexes, the reoffering bond yields of different U.S. states, and municipal bond buyer index in different states in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, December 3. // Bond Buyer;12/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31774, p2
Presents information on municipal bond market activity in the U.S. on December 3, 2003. Institute for Supply Management non-manufacturing index; Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index; "Bond Buyer" 30-day visible supply.
- Munis Slightly Weaker Amid Mixed Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/4/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32642, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for June 2007. On June 1, the municipal market was slightly weaker as economic date came in mixed, led by May non-farm payrolls that came in stronger than expected. According to one trader in Los Angeles, California that...
- Municipals Mixed as Treasuries Fall; $295 Million Philadelphia Gos Priced. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/11/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31055, p2
Presents bond market results in the United States for January 11, 2001. Volatility of municipal bond results; Influence on the market by the decrease in the value of treasury bonds.
- Largest issues: December 1997. // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p37
Presents a chart which ranks by size the municipal bonds and government securities issued in the United States in December 1997. Includes the California single-family housing GOs; New York City GOs; New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority; New York Local Government Assistance Corp.;...
- Competitive note offerings. // Bond Buyer;02/03/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30323, p12
Presents a chart describing competitive municipal bond and government securities note offerings in the United States as of February 3, 1998. Includes Chautauqua Lake, New York; Solon City, Ohio; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Mason City, Ohio.
- Negotiated bond offerings. // Bond Buyer;02/03/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30323, p13
Presents a chart on negotiated municipal bond and government securities offerings in the United States as of February 3, 1998. Includes Eagle Pass, Texas; California Health Facilities; Bay Medical Center, Florida; Shelton Housing Authority in Connecticut.