Competitive Note Offerings
- Managing wealth: A new approach. Stone, Merlin // Journal of Financial Services Marketing;Sep2001, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p84
Presents a study that investigated the strategies used by the British financial services industry to serve mid-worth individuals, or customers with significant liquid assets available for investment. Description of mid-worth customers; Discussion on the strategies used by the financial services...
- 'Power Boomers' Drive IRA Rollovers. Thomas, Trevor // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/8/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 49, p5
Discusses factors that will greatly determine the success or failure of financial services firms in the U.S. Significance of the firm's ability to attract and retain their share from investors; Estimated amount to be rolled over between 2003 and 2004; Major source of rollover assets.
- L.A. Fund Puts Lincoln Under Microscope. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;1/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p1
Reports that the board for the Los Angeles City Employees' Retirement System put its core board manager Lincoln Capital Management on watch January 14, 2003.
- Workers Comp Plan Eyes Stocks, Bonds. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;1/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p1
Reports that the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation will launch searches for large-cap and fixed-income managers.
- Washington County May Replace RRZ. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;1/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p1
Reports that the Washington County Employees' Retirement System might replace its balanced-equity manager RRZ Investment Management.
- General News. Randall, Danielle; Forde, Arnella J.; Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;1/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p2
Presents news important to institutional investors in the U.S. as of January 20, 2003.
- Decent disclosure. // Australian House & Garden;Aug2002, Issue 8, p196
Reports the accountability of financial advisors to investment clients with the Financial Services Reform Act in Australia. Time schedule for the financial services industry to comply with the legislation; Circumstance for the application of the right to 'cool off'; Requirements for the level...
- Prevention better than cure. Delport, Rikus // Finance Week;6/23/2003, p4
Explores challenges facing the financial services industry in South Africa. Lack of coordination between various regulating authorities; Poor communication; Lack of confidence among investors.
- PEOPLE. Davis, Paul; Landy, Heather; Monks, Matthew // American Banker;6/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F321, p2
The article offers news briefs on several notable people in the financial services industry including chairman and chief executive of KeyCorp Henry Meyer, banking analyst at Sandler O'Neill and Partners Limited Partnership Mark Fitzgibbon, and UBS analyst Glenn Schorr.