Rising Rates in Mind, Franklin Templeton Launches Short-Terms
- Franklin Templeton Adds to Muni Bond Line. // American Banker;9/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 174, p14
Franklin Templeton Distributors Inc. said it had started its first shorter-term-maturity, tax-free-income funds in order to expand its municipal bond fund product line. The San Mateo, California, mutual fund company said on Monday that it introduced the Franklin Federal Limited-Term Tax-Free...
- Franklin Templeton Alters Small Cap Growth Fund. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;7/16/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p6
Reports on the decision of Franklin Templeton Distributors to expand the investment options for its Franklin Small Cap Growth Fund I to include companies with capitalizations and change its name to the Franklin Small-Mid Cap Growth Fund.
- BONDS. // Money;2012, p173
A table is presented of the 2011 returns for 279 bond funds as of December 7, 2011. Funds mentioned include the Alliance Bernstein Global Bond A fund, the Brown Brothers Broad Market N fund, and the Franklin Templeton California Insured Tax-Free Income A fund. Information is presented about the...
- Franklin Templeton Distributors Inc. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;08/04/97, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p25
Looks at the introduction of the Templeton Institutional Funds Emerging Fixed Income Market Series by the Franklin Templeton Distributors Incorporated of San Mateo, California. Information on the debt obligations and fixed income of market countries.
- Franklin Templeton Melds Pension Units . // American Banker;8/6/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 149, p8
Reports that Franklin Templeton Distributors Inc. has announced integration of its retirement services into one operation. Unification of strategic alliances and defined contribution services units; Promotion of Rick Frisbie to president of the retirement division; Responsibilities of Dan...
- 2 Global Funds From Franklin Templeton. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;1/10/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 7, p9
Reports on Franklin Templeton Distributors Inc.'s introduction of two international mutual fund products, namely, the Franklin Global Growth Fund and the Franklin Global Aggressive Growth Fund.
- Back-end option from Franklin Templeton. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;1/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p11
Cites Franklin Templeton Distributors' offering of back-end-loaded shares for its mutual funds. B-share format; Availability of the B shares for 33 of the company's funds.
- A Fund For Every Season. Tran, Hung // Money Management Executive;4/2/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p3
The article discusses mutual funds as an alternative method of assets flow as seen with Forward Management Inc. and Franklin Templeton Distributors Inc. that can go long, short, or into the future unlike exchange traded funds.
- Franklin Firms Settle Charges With SEC in Fund Shelf-Space Case. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32029, p4
The article presents information on Franklin Advisers Inc. and Franklin Templeton Distributors Inc. decision to pay $20 million in civil penalties to Securities and Exchange Commission. They were charged with failure to disclose to mutual fund boards and shareholders that they used fund assets...