Mfg. Firmed in Aug., Richmond Fed Says
- Richmond Fed; Retail Growth Strong. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the service-sector activity survey in a district of New York State conducted by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond as of September 10, 2003. Variation in sales revenue determined in the survey; Change in the overall service sector index.
- Gauging Manufacturing Activity: The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond's Survey of Manufacturers. Lacy, Robert L. // Economic Quarterly (10697225);Winter99, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p79
Explains the techniques employed in gathering data and compiling results for the survey of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in Virginia of the manufacturing sector. Frequency of the survey; Evaluation of the survey's utility as a tool for economic analysis; Comparison of survey indexes to...
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Weak. // Bond Buyer;02/14/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31077, p2
Reports the decrease in manufacturing activity in January 2000 according to a survey conducted by Richmond Federal Reserve Bank in New York.
- Atlanta Fed Reintroduces Real Estate Blog. // Financial Update;2013 2nd Quarter, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p61
The article presents information on the reintroduction of a blog by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (Atlanta Fed), that will discuss housing, mortgages, and other subjects concerning real estate industry. Weekly posts could be seen on the blog, which will be commentaries and observations on...
- Dallas Fed Reports Mfg Expansion Strengthens. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p2
The article reports the improvement in overall manufacturing activity in Texas based on a positive monthly business activity survey reading by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in early 2006. The bank reported the decrease in production index from 45.3 to 37.1 in January, while capacity use...
- Forecast models and surveys point to steady growth in 2013. GRUNEWALD, ROB; MAHON, JOSEPH // Fedgazette;Jan2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p16
The article discusses the highlights of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis' forecasting models and economic outlook surveys for 2013. Steady growth is expected during the year, with strong growth expected in North Dakota due to oil-drilling activity. The housing sector continues to show...
- Service Sector Rolls Along Despite Weaker Retail. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33471, p2
The article reports on the service-sector activity survey by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond which indicated continued growth in February 2011 in the activities among firms in the broad service industry.
- Richmond Fed: Mfg Activity Picks Up. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32702, p7
The article reports on the findings of a survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Virginia on performance measures of some of the economic activities in the state. The survey found that the manufacturing index rose to 7 in August 2007 from 4 in July 2007, while shipments doubled...
- Richmond Fed: Services See Price Pressures Ease. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32702, p7
The article reports on the findings of a survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Virginia on service-sector activities in the state. According to the survey, the service sector revenues index fell to negative 4 in August 2007 from positive 6 in July 2007, while the number of...