Refunding on Mt. Sinai Missed Payments Trigger New Chicago Hospital Deal
- Tennessee Hospital Issuing $80 Million, But No Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/6/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31734, p7
Reports on the plans of the federal government of Jackson, Tennessee to sell its revenue bond for the Jackson-Madison County General Hospital. Counsel of the auction-rate deal; Value of the revenue bond issued; Impact of selling the refunding bonds on the debts of the hospital.
- Miami Hospital Continues Comeback With Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;05/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31141, p1
Reports the return of Miami Children's Hospital in the bond market to refund outstanding debt in Bradenton, Florida. Violation of investor covenant; Release of the hospital from a forbearance agreement; Estimation of hospital debt.
- Taxable ARS Set to Retire. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/3/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33360, p9
The article reports on the plan of Harris County Hospital District to issue 104 million dollar senior-lien refunding bonds in Texas.
- synthetic refunding: a financial tool for low interest-rate environment. Jordahl, Eric; Ponton, Kevin T. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);May2003, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p102
Offers tips for U.S.-based hospitals on how to use synthetic refunding as a financial instrument for bond refinancing. Features of synthetic refunding; Reduction of high interest-rate debt by using an interest rate swap; Risks associated with synthetic refunding.
- Illinois' Hospital Sisters Services Plans $400M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/12/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33746, p4
The article informs that Hospital Sisters Services Inc. based in Illinois, Chicago is all set to sell more than 400 million U.S. dollar of new-money and refunding bonds to facilitate upgrades to existing facilities and open a new hospital.
- Suburban Detroit Hospital Prepares Its Largest Issue Ever. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31131, p32
Focuses on preparations of William Beaumont Hospital for the sale of single issue refunding bonds and new-money in Chicago, Illinois. Negotiation between hospital officials and triple-A rated insurers; Affirmation of the Fitch AA-minus rating of the hospital debt system; Need of capital project...
- Texas agency finds refunding done for health care center gets keen response. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/25/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30280, p38
Reports that institutional investors have bought Tyler Health Facilities Development Corp. revenue refunding bonds issued to generate interest rate savings for the Mother Frances Hospital Regional Health Care Center in Texas. Pricing; Original issue; Ratings; Hospital's intent to come to market...
- Philadelphia Hospitals Sell Bad-Rated Bonds. Chin, Tonya // National Mortgage News;6/25/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that the Temple University Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania has been ordered for 311 million U.S. dollars of revenue and refunding bonds that were issued by the Philadelphia Hospitals and Higher Education Facilities Authority. It informs that the deal included 219...
- Zoning Change Won't Hinder $200 Million Tampa, Fla., Hospital Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31618, p5
The Tampa General Hospital had planned to sell 200 million dollars of new and refunding revenue bonds, hospital officials will instead be asking for a zoning change to increase the square footage needed to complete three projects being funded by money bonds.The zoning change being considered on...