Fourth Enterprise Solution Due From Blackboard in Fourth Quarter
- Blackboard Learn 9.1. Charles Doe // EventDV;Jan2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 1, p30
The article evaluates the Blackboard Learn 9.1, a multimedia web-based service from Blackboard Inc.
- Rapid Adoption, Globalization. // T+D;Apr2003, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p70
Responding to the rapid global adoption of its electronic learning (e-learning) software, Blackboard Inc. has entered into an expansive partnership with computer software services company Welocalize to implement an enterprise-wide globalization plan related to the Blackboard System. Focused on...
- Whose Side Are They on, Anyway? Perrin's, Wendy // Conde Nast Traveler;Aug2002, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p100
Assesses the travel agency preferred-supplier relationships. Strategic planning of the agent to promote the companies inspite of removal of commissions; Characteristics of an experienced agent; Description of the online agencies.
- VISTAS Online seeks papers from NCDA presenters. // Counseling Today;Nov2006, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p35
The article announces that counselors who presented a program at the 2006 National Career Development Association Conference held in Chicago, Illinois will be eligible to submit a paper for inclusion in VISTAS Online. The submitted papers must be related to the presented program and must be new....
- World Cup media playground offers a glimpse of the future. Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week;6/15/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p29
The article discusses the impact of the growing popularity of online information services industry on the recent concept of the media industry. According to the author, the World Cup event has become a digital playground for the on broadcasters and publishers trying to build a competition in the...
- Online spy ring helps Taco Bell monitor quality. Joachim, David // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/15/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p35A
Focuses on the initiatives of fast-food chain Taco Bell to monitor quality of services of the company in the U.S. Use of electronic forms; Costs of conducting the type of operation; Company background.
- Understand & Calm Members' Identity Theft Fears. // Credit Union Directors Newsletter;Oct2003, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p4
Discusses the importance of upgrading technology infrastructure and expanding online services used in credit unions. Inclusion of authentication and verification to the types of technology infrastructures; Safety of personal information in conducting online financial transactions;...
- Online trade on track, says GE Polymerland. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;6/3/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p4
Focuses on the business strategies of resin distributor GE Polymerland in the U.S. Enhancement of online services by placing customer orders via the Internet; Improvements in product development and distribution; Emphasis on original equipment manufacturers and plastic processors. INSET:...
- Checking into Buenos Aires. Bernhardson, Wayne // Latin Trade (English);Jun2004, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p60
Focuses on the status of online apartment rental procurers in Argentina as of June 2004. Business strategies implemented by ByT Argentina Travel & Housing to adapt with the tourism industry; Benefits of the increasing demands in tourism to online procurers; Relevance of the Internet to online...