- Guidelines for editors of historical and genealogical bulletins and family newsletters. // Reference & User Services Quarterly;Fall97, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p33
Presents a list of guidelines to assist librarians and editors in local historical, genealogical, and family publications.
- Reader research: Some mistaked editors make. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;08/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p10
Discusses problems encountered by editors when doing research. Comments from Bill Billick, corporate director of research at Rodale Press; Biggest mistake made by editors.
- A King's Wish List. Shipp, Bill // Georgia Trend;Nov2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p122
Focuses on the dream of associate editor of the magazine on Georgia 'Georgia Trend.' Re-establishment of the state capital; Retirement of Congressman Johnny Isakson; Restructure of operations of several government offices.
- The editor: In search of a metaphor. Pascal, Naomi B. // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer91, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p53
Examines several metaphors in an effort to refine understanding of what copyeditors do. Development of the role of copyeditor in North America; The editor as midwife; The editor as mentor; The editor as mother; The editor as dentist.
- From the Editors. Anupama, G. C.; Saikia, D. J. // Bulletin of the Astronomical Society of India;Sep2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, Preceding p1
- Editorial Board. // Gerontologist;Nov2012 Supplement 1, Vol. 52 Issue S1, pNP
A list of the editors in chief and members of the publications committee of the journal "Gerontologist" is presented which includes Linda S. Noelker, Laurence G. Branch and Lauren Donorfio.
- Superhighway patrol. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;5/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p34
Discusses the increasing incidence of the creation of editorial directorship positions in publications. Reasons for the increase; Job descriptions of editorial directors.
- Editorial Board. // American Journal of Epidemiology;Nov2012, Vol. 176 Issue 9, pNP
The article presents a list of the editorial staff members of the journal including the board of editors, the policy board members and associate editors.
- Chicago hall of fame inducts 5. // Editor & Publisher;05/16/98, Vol. 131 Issue 20, p23
Reveals the names of the three veteran photo editors in Chicago, Illinois who were inducted into the Chicago Journalism Hall of Fame on May 18, 1998. Includes Maury Falstein of the `Chicago-Sun Times' periodical.