- Premay supports apprentices. // Windspeaker;Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p23
The article reports on the apprenticeship support of Premay Equipment Ltd. to aboriginal people in Alberta. Dave Hancock, minister of Advanced Education, Pearl Calahasen, minister of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development, Brent Harris, president of Premay, Conrad Bird and Russel House,...
- Horses in gear. // Fleet Owner;Oct2009, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p64
The article reports on the use of Kenworth C500 tractors by Premay Equipment Ltd. to haul heavy loads for the oil and gas industry in Alberta. According to Brent Harris, president of Premay, their Kenworth C500s are performing beautifully without any major issue that keeps their timetable....
- Edison, Cajon sign agreement for oil pipeline project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p9
Reports on Edison Pipeline and Terminal Co.'s signing of a contract with Cajon Pipeline ltd. to develop an oil pipeline project utilizing a portion of Edison's existing oil pipeline systems. Areas to be serviced by the pipeline; Benefits of the project to the environment; Comments form Cajon...
- TransCanada. // LP/Gas;Jun2001, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p31
Reports on the appointment of Harold Kvisle as president and chief executive officer of TransCanada Pipelines Ltd.
- TransCanada seeks west to east transportation link. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the plans of TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. to construct a natural gas pipeline network to service its markets in North America. Provinces selected as sites for the pipelines; Names of the company's existing pipeline facilities scheduled for expansion; Cost of the project.
- Miller Pipeline Corporation. // Underground Construction;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p41
Reports that Mark R. Wallbom has been named as Miller Pipeline Corp.'s senior vice president of operations.
- Pipeline Preplans Improve Info Flow. Linstrom, John // Fire Chief;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p36
Reports on the components of the pre-event planning response to pipeline emergency in the U.S. Familiarity with the names of products transported in the pipelines; Identification of the hazards associated with the pipeline products; Emergency contact phone numbers for shut-down and technical...
- Honeywell division appoints new pres, vp. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/25/96, Vol. 199 Issue 13, p10
Reports on Honeywell's promotion of Don Bogle to president of its Home and Building Control business. Shan Sacranie named vice president.
- `The pigeons are getting nervous.' Koch, George // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;01/26/98, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p21
Reports on the controversy surrounding the Alliance natural gas pipeline project in Canada. Complaints lodged with the National Energy Board by Robert Pierce, president of Foothills Pipelines Ltd.; Statistics; Comments; Forecasts.