Robert B. Somerville
- New Marketing Execs at Sol MeliÃ¡ and Divi. Pike, Joe // Travel Agent;6/4/2007, Vol. 329 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the appointments of Tony Cortizas to vice president of marketing for the Americas division of Sol MeliÃ¡ Hotels and Resorts and E. J. Schanfarber to president of Divi Hotels' marketing division and executive vice president of Divi Hotels NV.
- AIMA appoints Millennium's Lorne as chair, adds new council members. // Euro Hedge;10/31/2016, p1
The article announces the appointment of Simon Lorne as chairperson of the Alternative Investment Management Association.
- Mainline's rejig splits haulage and property. Perry, Dominic // Motor Transport;1/18/2010, p1
The article reports that Mainline Haulage has restructured its business plan by appointing a new managing director to run the haulage operation in Midlands, England.
- Resort promotes free child places. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/28/2003, Issue 2574, p38
Reports on developments of several hotel and resort establishments in Barbados as of July 2003. Introduction of a family deal by Divi Resorts at its Southwinds Beach Resort in Barbados; Promotion of the yoga breaks for summer 2003 by Sandy Lane Resort; Appointment of Ross Stevenson as general...
- On the record. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/23/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 38, p12
Reports on the appointment of Lorne Manly as writer for the `Off the Record' media column at the `New York Observer.'
- OBITUARY. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p425
The article presents an obituary for dentist Lorne J. Shankman.
- Divi Resorts names new president. // Hotel & Motel Management;03/15/99, Vol. 214 Issue 5, p24
Announces the appointment of Paula Smith to the board of directors of Divi Resorts.
- Millennium, Pine River, Cheyne executives join AIMA global council. // Euro Hedge;3/16/2015, p1
The article announces that the Alternative Investment Management Association has appointed three new directors, Simon Lorne, Tim O'Brien and Stuart Fiertz.
- Mixed bag of bread and butter stocks. // Fund Strategy;7/9/2012, p1
The article reports that Gervais Williams , the lead manager of the Diverse Income Trust (DIVI) added bakery chain and telecommunications companies in its chain to improve the portfolio of the company in Great Britain. It mentions that DIVI targets the dividend yield of 4% percent. It mentions...