CSR Pipeline Systems
- CSR Rinker Materials. // Concrete Products;Sep97, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p32
Presents the history of CSR Rinker Material, a ready-mix company in Florida. Challenges after the stock market crash in 1929; Decision of founder to sell the empire; Purchase of the company by Australian counterparts.
- CSR wins day in court. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;08/18/97, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p2
Reports that Australian-based CSR Limited was granted permission by the Australian High Court, to pursue its coverage claims against its insurers under antitrust litigation in the United States. Length of time it took CSR to obtain permission to have case tried in U.S; Action taken by CSR to...
- Fortune begins to turn in CSR's favor. Rennie, Philip // BRW;10/17/94, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p32
Focuses on the expansion strategy of Australian building materials manufacturer CSR. Factors that favor the company's strategy; CSR's surplus in the staff superannuation fund; Plans to open a fiber-cement plant in Sydney; Acquisitions in the United States; Improved returns in raw sugar exports.
- CSR establishes a Taiwan beachhead. Murphy, Kevin // BRW;12/19/94, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p44
Reports on CSR's expansion plans in Asia. CSR's investment in Taiwan; Opportunities open in Asia; Barriers in the initial expansions; Cost of Taiwanese labor; Introduction of the light-weight concrete block-making process to Taiwan; Development of CSR operations in China.
- CSR establishes new corporate office, management team. // Concrete Products;Mar1998, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p146
Announces the corporate office relocation and senior management team reorganization initiated by CSR America (CSRA), a subsidiary for Sydney, New South Wales-based CSR Ltd. Transfer of all its corporate office functions from Atlanta, Georgia to West Palm Beach, Florida; List of senior...
- CSR gets a strong American accent. Gottliebsen, Robert // BRW;11/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p34
Features CSR Inc, a construction materials company. North America as the company's largest profit-earning segment from June to September 30, 1995; Company's entry in the United States market in the early 1980's; Strategy to increase returns and justify the purchasing of the Rinker Materials group.
- Land bank. Way, Nicholas // BRW;05/22/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p12
Reports that CSR is planning to develop surplus land in various sites.
- CSR centralises, downsizes and wins. Thomas, Tony // BRW;06/30/97, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p92
Comments on how CSR has made big savings by centralizing adminstration and finance service centers. Percentages of cuts within departments; Comments from Rob Freeman, CSR general manager; Freeman's responsibilities; The main systems initiative to introduce SAP software.
- VMEbus board nears 1 Gflops via mezannine modules. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;12/05/96, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p26
Evaluates CSPI's MAP-1310 and MAP-1311 multiprocessors. Use of quadruple or octuple clustered SHARC ADSP-21060 DSPs; Software support; Contact information.