- $25 million pipe mill upgrade. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan97, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the renovation of Stupp Corp.'s pipe mill in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Stupp Bros. Inc. // Underground Construction;Mar2003, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p73
Reports that John P. Stupp Jr., executive vice president of Stupp Bros. Inc. will assume the additional duty of president of Stupp Corp. Reaction of Stupp concerning the promotion; Future plans of Stupp.
- Pipe Selection Chart. // Underground Construction;Jun2004, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on companies that manufacture pipes in the United States. Advanced Drainage Systems; American Cast Iron Pipe; American Pipe & Plastics; Amitech USA; Arnco Corp.; Berg Steel Pipe Co.; Stupp Corp.
- Newsreel. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p6
The article offers news briefs related to pipeline and gas industry in the U.S. John Stupp, president of Stupp Bros. Inc., has announced that Stupp Corp. will start constructing and integrating the Spiral Weld facility within the existing Stupp Pipe complex in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. SourceGas...
- Why the best salespeople rarely make good managers. Greenberg, Herb // Forum (10566937);Feb97, Issue 177, p21
Opinion. Looks at why excellent insurance salespeople rarely make the best sales managers when promoted in a company. Effect of the promotion on the person's performance; Problems associated when the person failed.
- How to tell who's ready to be promoted. // Supervisory Management;Oct93, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p4
Discusses guidelines for candidate promotion. Good communicator; Ambitious; Role model.
- A subtle song of praise. Case, Kristin; Woolsey, Terry // Women in Business;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p38
Presents several tips on how to be promoted in job. Accepting praise gracefully; Sharing of skills; Leading outside the office.
- Cook County Crafts Fiscal Team With a New Hire and a Promotion. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33512, p5
The article announces promotions and appointments initiated by Cook County for its financial team including Andrea Gibson who was appointed by Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle as the new budget chief of the country, and Takashi Reinbold as the new deputy finance director.
- RCR people. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p36
Presents news briefs pretaining to promotions and appointments at business enterprises in the United States. Appointment of Dave Segbers to vice president of sales and marketing at Astronet Corporation; Promotion of Annice Jordan to chief financial officer at DigiPH PCS, a personal...