NDE Quality Systems Inc
- Nathan's new business venture. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr94, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p188
Announces the creation of Natco Group headed by Robert J. Nathan aimed at providing comprehensive consulting service to the gift and collectibles industry.
- Golf Illustrated tees off again. Manly, Lorne // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/95, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p20
Reports that `Golf Illustrated' magazine is scheduled to begin publishing again in April 1995 under the ownership of NatCom Inc. Format; Target readers; Magazine as a victim of the 1991 collapse of Family Media Corp.
- NATCO. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));May2002, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p70
Introduces the Retriever, a unit for hot water production in shirt laundries and drycleaning plants from Natco. Description of the equipment; Availability of tanks and with single or double coils; Product specifications.
- Routine social housing inspections to end. Merrick, Neil // Public Finance;3/19/2010, p9
The article reports on the routine social housing inspection to end in April 2010 in Great Britain.
- Looking at cooperative buildings. Adams, Jim; Adams, Rama // Management Quarterly;Winter98, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p23
Provides some do's and don'ts for making site visits to electric cooperative buildings a positive and learning experience. Common pitfalls of the site visit; Lack of goals; Preconceived ideas; Lack of planning; Key strategies for success; Putting key issues in writing; Recruiting key players.
- Home inspections: What to look for, who to go for help. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;03/17/97, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p8
Discusses the necessity of home or building inspection in determining the problems that may arise in real estate purchase. Inspection of the house by a professional inspector; Cost of the service according to the type of testing used for inspection; Details included in the inspection report.
- Roof Inspection. // Malakoff News (TX);1/30/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p5B
A photograph of commissioners Jerry West, Ronny Lawrence and Wade McKinney, judge David Holstein, and county clerk Gwen Moffeit while inspecting the roof at the Henderson County Fairpark Complex in Texas is presented.
- The Fix Is In. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Feb2010, Vol. 109 Issue 2, pC14
The article reports that an engineer was hired by the Agua Fria Union High School District in Avondale, Arizona, to inspect the stadium poles at its school, wherein the engineer found out that there are 19 structures that need to be repaired.
- Anti-Corruption. BENTON, LESLIE; CLARK, JEFFREY; REIDER-GORDON, MIKHAIL; TAKHER, ANNE // International Lawyer;Sep2011, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p345
The article discusses the developments related to the international anti-corruption enforcement in 2010. It explores the settlement agreements, prosecutions and indictments involving companies and individuals including NATCO Group Inc. in the U.S. and Michael Kutschenreuter of Siemens in...