- Semi-Rigid. // Product Design & Development;Sep2009, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p42
The article evaluates the semi rigid cable assemblies from RF Industries Ltd.
- Cable Test Kit Adresses Wi-Fi And Broadband Installations. // Electronic Design;5/22/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p73
The article evaluates the RFA-4028-WIFI kit from RF Industries Inc.
- RF Industries to Acquire East Coast Counterpart. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p27
The article reports on the move of RF Industries Ltd., a San Diego, California-based distributor of cable assemblies and telecommunication devices, to acquire Cables Unlimited Inc., in a cash and stock transaction valued at 5.6 million dollars on June 7, 2011.
- RFI's Cables Unlimited Subsidiary secures orders for its new OptiFlex Hybrid Custom Fiber Optic & DC Power Cabling solution. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;6/15/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p2
The article reports that Cables Unlimited (CU), a subsidiary of RF Industries, has received orders valued at more than 1 million U.S. dollars for its OptiFlex Hybrid Custom Fiber Optic & DC Power Cabling solution. The cabling units were acquired by a contract installer and manufacturer for a...
- RF Industries Purchases CUI. // Microwaves & RF;Jul2011, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p10
The article informs that Cables Unlimited Inc. has been acquired by RF Industries Ltd., with effective from June 16, 2011. Darren Clark, sole owner and co-founder of Cables Unlimited, has joined the RF Industries' board of directors. As stated, the cash-and-equity deal had a purchase price of...
- RF Industries Acquires Comnet Telecom Supply, Inc. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;1/23/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p11
The article focuses on the acquisition made by RF Industries Ltd. to telecommunications supplier Comnet Telecom Supply Inc. The $9.6 million revenues of Commet for the twelve-month period ended October 31, 2014 is stated. According to RF chief executive officer Howard Hill, the acquisition...
- RF Industries Ltd. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p57
Reports that RF industries has completed the move to its new facility in San Diego, California.
- FCC clears new wireless receiver for shipment, use. // San Diego Business Journal;7/15/96, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p13
Reports that RF Industries Ltd. has received approval from the Federal Communications Commission for its Neulink Telemetry Division to ship the second phase of its contract to supply wireless receivers for the national Emergency Alert System.
- RF Neulink debuts wireless modem. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p55
Features the NL6000 wireless data modem from RF Neulink. Ability to be Internet Protocol addressable; Exhibition of outstanding radio channel performance.