- Spectra-Physics Laserplane conducts worldwide reorganization. Banasiak, David // Roads & Bridges;Jan98, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p76
Reports that Spectra-Physics Laserplane, Geotronics AB and Plus 3 Software Inc. has announced a merger to form Spectra Precision. Specializations of the three companies; Number of employees of Spectra Precision; Plan of the company to reorganize its management structure; Insight Development...
- New international company. // International Construction;Dec97, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p62
Reports that Geotonics AB, a company based in Sweden which produces systems for surveying and positioning, is a cornerstone in the international group Spectra Precision formed on September 17, 1997. Operational activity of Spectra Precision; Construction projects in Sweden and abroad wherein...
- Spectra-Physics. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p73
Reports on the signing of an agreement by Leica Incorporated, Caterpillar Incorporated and Spectra-Physics Laserplane. Purpose of agreement; Awarding of funds.
- Geotronics of North America. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p57
Reports that Geotronics of North America and Spectra-Physics Laserplane have acquired Pacific Lasers, an established surveying and construction products distributor in the Pacific Northwest.
- DPSS laser seen as argon-ion alternative. Anderson, Stephen G. // Laser Focus World;Jan96, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p16
Looks at the introduction of all-solid-state visible-output lasers by Spectra-Physics Lasers. Information on system; Requirements; Reference made to the Millennia.
- PUT A LID ON IT. // Contract Journal;1/18/2006, Vol. 431 Issue 6558, p3
The article reports on the renovation of the original roof timbers on the Roundhouse, a 19th century locomotive shed by historic buildings specialist Quadriga in Camden in London, England in 2006. The timber is strengthened using epoxy resin.
- Ecofriendly, two-car solution. // Human Resources (09648380);Aug2009, p9
The article reports on the scheme in compliance of the corporate social responsibility (CSR) of the fleet company Quadriga GmbH in London, England that offers eco-cars to employees as an option to economize gas consumption as well as to lessen carbon emission. The scheme includes car options and...
- A tough start to the year. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan1997, p18
Focuses on some of the acquisitions that occurred in the merchant industry in 1995. Emphasis placed on companies in the construction industry's economies of scale; Statistics from the Builders Merchants Federation (BMF) Sales Index; Information on the 4.4 billion sales generated in 1996.
- Rust buys engineers in Pacific Rim locales. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/16/93, Vol. 231 Issue 7, p15
Discusses Rust International Inc.'s acquisition activities in Hong Kong and Australia; Acquisition of JRP Asia Pacific Group, a construction management firm; Acquisition of Mackie Martin & Associates, a groundwater specialist contractor; Access to construction projects in China through JRP Asia...