Finning-Holt Pipeline & Equipment Services Group
- The GENERAL EXCAVATOR Company. Haddock, Keith // Equipment Echoes;Fall2015, Issue 118, p20
The article offers information on the construction equipment manufacturer General Excavator Co. of Marion, Ohio including its establishment in 1926, an overview of its products and its acquisition by machine manufacturer Marion Power Shovel Co. in 1955.
- Deere hunts construction equipment dealerships. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/20/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p1
Discusses Deere & Co.'s decision to purchase many of its construction equipment dealers. Firm's bid to become more competitive in the market; Court fights sparked by the company's acquisition strategy; Legal dispute with its largest independent dealer RDO Equipment Co.
- Alkon acquires Auto-Control. // Concrete Products;May99, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p14
Reports on Alkon Corp.'s agreement to purchase the assets of Auto-Control Division from Webb City, Massachusetts-based Cardinal Scale Manufacturing. Benefit obtained from the purchase; Plans of Alkon for Auto-Control. INSET: Enterprise resource planning.
- Highlift Equipment Acquires Assets of Distributor Valco Equipment. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;12/14/2011, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Highlift Equipment Ltd., a full-service construction equipment distributor based in Cincinnati, by Canton, Ohio-based Valco Equipment Inc., a distributor of telescopic forklifts, scissorlifts and boomlifts.
- In brief. // International Construction;Jun98, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the merger agreement between Russian companies Uralmash Zavody and Ishorsky Zavody to create the country's largest equipment manufacturer.
- Atlas Copco has Acquired Pneumatic Holdings. // C&D World;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the acquisition by construction and mining equipment manufacturer Atlas Copco of Pneumatic Holdings, a provider of light pneumatic construction tools.
- 'Merger of equals' agreed for Terex and Konecranes. // Construction Europe;Sep2015, p6
The article reports on the merger between construction equipment providers Terex Corp. and Konecranes PLC towards the establishment of the joint company Konecranes Terex.
- Terex and Konecranes to merge. // Demolition & Recycling International;Sep2015, p4
The article reports on the agreement signed by construction equipment manufacturer Terex Corp. with industrial cranes manufacturer Konecranes PLC to merge their business and establish Konecranes Terex.
- Cummins Engine and Komatzu form third joint venture. DePoy, Traci J. // Roads & Bridges;Feb98, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p23
Focuses on the Komatsu Ltd. and Cummins Engine Co. Inc.'s joint venture. Reason the two firms formed the partnership.