- Trencor moves into new facilities. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p11
Reports on Trencor's move to a new facility in Grapevine, Texas.
- Trencor, Inc. // Underground Construction;Feb98, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p70
Reports on the appointment of Richard Champion as vice president of international sales at Trencor Inc.
- Trencor trips up. van der Kooy, Rob // Finance Week;08/13/99, p76
Examines the stock of South Africa-based Trencor. Plunge in stock price; Financial results.
- Trencor T1760 Mechanical Drive Chain Trencher Offers Unmatched Performance. // Underground Construction;Jun2011, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p73
The article offers brief information on the T1760 Mechanical Drive Chain Trencher from Trencor Inc.
- Trencor welcomes new president. // Underground Construction;Feb97, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p62
Reports that Roger Sandberg assumed his duties as president of Trencor Incorporated. Trencor as the largest and oldest manufacturer of large trenching machines in the world.
- Trencor Introduces New Wheel Trencher. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p64
The article evaluates the T1360 Wheel Trencher from Trencor.
- What Bermuda subsidiary means to Trencor. Basson, Deon // Finance Week;02/09/2001, p40
Analyzes the debts of South African transport company Trencor arising from its stake investments in W&A, Forhold and in Textainer. Investment in W&A in 1993 through a rights issue; Conversion of the W&A debt into redeemable preference shares in Forhold; Value of Forhold's investment in Forward;...
- More risks than rewards. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;3/15/2002, p20
Comments on the advantages and disadvantages of investing in Trencor company in the U.S. Effect of tax liability on the company's profitability; Performance of multi-faceted services business TrenStar; Decline on foreign exchange rates.
- Equipment Spotlight. // Underground Construction;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p12
Features several construction equipment. Design and specifications of the Case 660 trencher trenches; Workability of the Cat-type undercarriages from Trencor; Reliability of the Ditch Witch RT70 Powershift Trencher.