Vote is On
- Early and Often. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p31
Reports on the state of early voting activities for three bond referendums in Bexar County, Texas. Total amount of votes; Deadline for the conduct of early voting; General obligation bond proposal for the fast-growing North East School District.
- Georgia Authorizes Debt in Order to Go Electronic at Ballot Box. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31349, p4
Reports the approval for issuance of general obligations bonds by General Assembly of Georgia. Approval of bonds for acquisition of electronic voting machines; Impact of the decision to voters rights; Use of machines during elections.
- Election Results. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p24
Presents information related to voter approval of bond sales in the U.S. as of December 13, 2001. Value of bonds pertaining to Moline Fire District in Missouri; Bond sales that were approved for Rush City in Minnesota; Reason behind a bond sale in Michigan.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33571, p20
A table is presented that lists bond elections involving 500,000 dollars or more, along with the dates when voters are scheduled to cast their ballots in the U.S.
- 'Yes' to Police HQ. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p37
Reports on the support of Tacoma citizens for bond measure to build a city police department headquarters. Transfer of police officers from temporary station to a state police barracks; Response of voters for a similar bond measure.
- Colorado Schools Posing $817M Of Bond Questions in November. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31719, p1
Reports on the statewide ballot in Colorado on November 4, 2003 to authorize school districts to issue $817 million of general obligation debt. Several propositions that will be approved by the voters; Various school districts that are seeking approval for bond issue; Approval sought for mill...
- Three Calif. School Districts to Put $350 Million to Voters. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p5
Reports on the plan of three school districts in California to approve multimillion of amount in bond measures. Advantage from the Proposition 39 taken by the bankers and financial advisers; Passage of the bond during statewise primary and general elections; Request from voters for the approval...
- Voters in Ketchikan, Alaska, Face $70 Million Deal for Dock Expansion. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32197, p5
Reports on the hold of a referendum for voters to decide whether the city should issue revenue bonds to expand the cruise ship docks in Ketchikan, Alaska. Aim of the bonds to reconfigure the existing docks and allow for the docking of four large cruise ships; Role of port revenues to support the...
- Skimpy Bond-Vote turnout. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32348, p31
The article reports on the number of voters participated in the 878.5 million bond election in Phoenix, Arizona. There were more than 83,000 voters cast ballots according to official election results. Voters gave overwhelming support to the seven bond propositions. The overall voter turnout has...