Real Estate Play
- MPT and the Downside Risk Framework: A Comment on Two Recent Studies. Ping Cheng; Wolverton, Marvin L. // Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management;Apr-Jun2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p125
Focuses on the downside risk (DR) framework and the modern portfolio theory (MPT) used in real estate portfolio management research in the U.S. Comparison of the efficiency of DR and MPT in terms of portfolio risk; History of the DR concept; Reliability of DR.
- The Relative Importance of Property Type and Regional Factors in Real Estate Returns. Lee, Stephen L. // Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management;Apr-Jun2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p159
Focuses on the influence of property type and regional factors in real estate returns in Great Britain. Impact of diversification categories to real estate portfolio selection; Significance of property types factors to real estate returns; Implications for the development and management of real...
- Enter the REO asset manager. Sutton, Fred R.; Streuffert, Kevin A. // ABA Banking Journal;Jul89, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p22
Focuses on the management of real estate owned portfolios. Benefit of using a third-party asset manager; Creation of an operating and procedures manual; Advantage of maintaining and enhancing property value.
- STRATEGIC PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS: A NEW APPROACH. Sivitanides, Petros S.; Southard, Jon A.; Torto, Raymond G.; Wheaton, William C. // Real Estate Issues;Winter99/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p23
Presents an approach to strategic portfolio analysis that focuses on metropolitan real estate markets. Definition of real estate risk; Risk and portfolio theory; Theoretical foundation and basic steps in the approach.
- Front Matter. // Journal of Real Estate Literature;2014, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p1
The front cover of the 2014 issue of the "Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management" is presented along with the issue's editor, table of contents, and sponsors.
- EG data Pooled property funds index. // Estates Gazette;1/24/2004, Issue 404, p39
Presents several graphical and tabular data on the performance of property funds in Great Britain as of January 24, 2004. Asset allocation; Rolling unit price performance; Property performance.
- Investream City portfolio sinks into negative equity. // Estates Gazette;9/11/2010, Issue 1036, p55
The article reports on a decline in Investream City portfolio following a real property revaluation in August 2010.
- What to look for: tips for choosing the right listed property investment. // Money Management;8/2/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p17
The article offers tips for choosing the right listed property investment such as choosing quality property portfolios and managers, being concerned with super-charged returns and income as first consideration.
- Look--no cash. Walkey, Pam // Money (14446219);Jul2002, p22
Looks into the use of deposit bonds in purchase of real property investments. Considerations on the use of the investment strategy; Uses of deposit bonds; Kinds of deposit bonds.