Coyotes Owners Ante Up More for Stadium, Pushing, Price to $220M
- Monster's ball. Provenzano, Jim // Bay Area Reporter;9/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the issue over the naming of the 49ers' football stadium in San Francisco, California. Probability of Monster Cable Products to acquire the rights to name the stadium; Contention that the ballot vote would be controversial if a contract were in place before the November election; List...
- As Pontiac ponders, others urge that Dome have a plan. Hogue, Leslie Green; Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;08/09/99, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p22
Focuses on the plans for the Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit, Michigan. Conversion to industrial or technology park; Headquarters or research and development campus for an automotive supplier.
- Financial success of stadium depends on city's strategy. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/26/2002, Issue 322960, p20
Editorial. Comments on the strategic planning of the Fresno City Council in California for the construction and management of a new baseball stadium as of August 2002. Financial plan for meeting the annual commitments to finance the debt incurred for building the stadium; Description of the...
- Plan breathes new life into old landmark. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p5A
Reports on a plan to turn the landmark Bush Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana into a multi-use facility. Possible use of the stadium to host concerts, rodeos and family carnivals; Plans of the city Department of Parks and Recreation.
- Float like a butterfly... Oken, Doreen // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;04/05/99, Issue 322442, p30
Editorial. Reviews important developments relevant to the planned construction of a baseball stadium in Fresno, California as of April 5, 1999. Fresno County Grand Jury's release of its critical report on the pending stadium deal; City council member Sal Quintero's plan to reverse his support...
- Editorial. // werk, bauen + wohnen;Jul2008, Issue 7/8, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the National Stadium designed by Herzog & de Meuron in Beijing, China and another on the swimming centre Watercube in Beijing, China.
- Who will control Ellis Park's cash? Basson, Deon // Finance Week;02/11/2000, p42
Comments on the prospective sale of Ellis Park in South Africa. Owner of the land on which the stadium is built; Complexity of the lease and sub-lease agreements; Controversy on who will control the cash generated from the sale of the stadium; Signs of unhappiness in the Golden Lions Rugby...
- Not quite getting it. McCallum, Jack; O'Brien, Richard // Sports Illustrated;9/23/96, Vol. 85 Issue 13, p20
Announces that the stadium where the Miami Dolphins football team plays is changing its name from Pro Player Park. The new stadium to be called Pro Player Stadium; How the orignal name, Joe Robbie Stadium, honored the Dolphins' founder; The name change as an attempt to appease fans who felt Joe...
- Fiber's `field of dreams.' Everett, Carol // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;May98, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p15
Highlights the Pima County Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium complex in Tucson, Arizona. Design of the complex; Information on the installation of fiber-optic cabling; Expansion plans in the area.