MSRB Announces Agendas for Section 529 Forum and Seminars
- Pump, irrigation, well efficiency seminar set. // Western Farm Press;12/4/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p10
Highlights the irrigation pump efficiency seminar in Fresno, California. Venue of the event; Topics to be discussed; Contact information.
- Editorial. van der Hoek, Wiebe; Wooldridge, Michael // Logic Journal of the IGPL;2003, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p133
The article acknowledges the work of the Dagstuhl team for their support and guidance during the seminar "Towards the Logic of Rationale Agency" in January 2002.
- The Appointment Book. // ISO & Agent Weekly;9/27/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p27
A calendar of events in the U.S. from October 2012 to January 2013 is presented which includes the ETA Strategic Leadership Forum, the ATM, Debit & Prepaid Forum and the NEAA Winter Seminar & Outing.
- THE WEEKS AHEAD. Blume, Maia // Crain's New York Business;9/8/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p40
A calendar of events is presented for New York City area in September 2008 is presented which includes a breakfast forum with Governor David Paterson, to be held at Hilton New York & Tower on September 9, a seminar on interviewing techniques to be held on September 10, and a seminar on business...
- AGENDA. // Collector (0010082X);Oct2012, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p31
The article offers a schedule for the Professional Practices Management System Seminar (PPMS), 2012 Fall Forum, to be held in November 2012.
- Little Beaver Historical Society to hold annual railroad seminar Oct. 25. // Farm & Dairy;10/23/2014, Vol. 101 Issue 5, pB13
The article offers information on the annual Ohio Pennsylvania Railroad Seminar hosted by the Little Beaver Historical Society at the Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church in Darlington, Pennsylvania on October 25, 2014.
- Securities Industry Agenda. // Securities Industry News;2/21/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
Presents the schedule of various conferences, seminars and forums related to the securities industry, from March to May 2005.
- Securities Industry Agenda. // Securities Industry News;6/28/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p14
Presents the schedule of events in the securities industry in North America and Europe from July 2004 to September 2004. Securities Operations Forum in New York City; Wireless & Mobile WorldExpo in Toronto, Ontario; FIX Protocol Training Seminar in Chicago, Illinois.
- LME briefing. // Packaging Magazine;2/3/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that the May launch of traded futures contracts for polypropylene and LLDPE on the London Metal Exchange will be discussed at a workshop in London on February 9. The LME and the BPF are running a seminar entitled LME Contracts in the Plastics Sector. Admission is free and...