NAHB Pressing Governments to Minimize Builders' Impact Fees
- NAHB Announces Pillars of the Industry Award Winners. // Landscape Contractor;Jun2004, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p50
Announces the winners of the 2004 Pillars of Industry Awards from the National Association of Home Builders in the U.S. Target recipients of the awards which are considered to be the most prestigious national awards in the industry; Categories of the awards; List of winners.
- About HBRANH. // New Hampshire Business Review;02/22/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p4a
Provides information on the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire (HBRANH). Affiliation of HBRANH with the National Association of Home Builders; Objectives of HBRANH; Services offered by the association.
- HBRANH membership has many benefits. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/29/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 9, Special section p17
The article focuses on the benefits obtained by the members of the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire (HBRANH.) HBRANH's primary function is to protect its members' interest at the various levels of local, state and, through its affiliation with the National Association of...
- NAHB Index Down To 70 in January. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/19/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32052, p2
Reports on the decline in the National Association of Home Builders' housing index for January 2005. Basis for the January index; Comparison with the December 2004 index.
- THE GASB'S INITIATIVE TO REQUIRE SEA REPORTING. Rivenbark, William C. // Public Administration Quarterly;Winter2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p491
The Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) is exploring an initiative that would require state and local governments to engae in performance measurement. The GASB maintains that governmental entities must embrace "service efforts and accomplishments" (SEA) reporting for accountability to...
- Washington State Reorganization: More of the Story. Gebbie, Kristine M. // Journal of Public Health Policy;1997, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p188
The creation of a new Department of Health in Washington State in 1989 provided an opportunity for analysis of the many forces beyond the pressure of interest groups leading to such a change. Interviews with key actors from executive and legislative branches of state government, local...
- conference calendar. // State News (Council of State Governments);Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p38
Provides information on the schedule of activities of the Council of State Governments and affiliate associations in the U.S. from November 2004 to September 2005.
- Conference calender. // State Government News;Apr2004, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p39
Presents a calendar of events designated by the Annual Meeting Committee of the Council of State Governments in the U.S. from April to December 2004. Spring Committee and Task Force Meetings; CSG/State International Development Organizations: Trade Professional Training Course; The EMAP...
- OMB Circular A-133 Guidance on Subrecipient Monitoring. // Miller Governmental GAAP Update Service;1/30/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p1
This Update reviews issues related to subrecipient monitoring as defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-133, "Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations," (Section 210). Governmental organizations that pass federal funding to other organizations...